Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can i get rte ?

• 24-04-2002 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi i have digital and i am living in the republic
    but i use a bbc card instead of the sky one.
    Is there any way i can get the irish channels
    without a sky card?
    on mine 101 to 105 are the english terrestrial
    channels but i can get the 4 radio stations.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Simply, no.

You need a minimum Sky subscription to view any of the Irish TV channels. A box with a BBC Card is not enough. You got to pay Sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Satman

If you have a buddy in the South with Sky digital and you both subscribe to the same sky package ,why not swap boxes and each pay the others subscription.

"The only way is up !"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Satman
    If you have a buddy in the South with Sky digital and you both subscribe to the same sky package ,why not swap boxes and each pay the others subscription.

he/she already lives in the south

Advertisement