Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLay.com selling PC game :)

Options
  • 24-04-2002 5:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

I just went onto www.play.com to check on a dvd order and noticed they now stock PC Games :)
    Which is very good news.
    Anyone who has used these guys before will know how good they are at price and delivery :)
    Kdja

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Bloody hell, they're good prices. Damn you kdja, I'm going to have to spend far too much money in this place! How long does it usually take delivery to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Thanks kdga!
    Jazz: It depends what you're ordering..
    If you order a Region1 DVD, I believe it's shipped from Switzerland so takes an extra few days..

If you order other goods (e.g. PC games) it should only take 4/5 days.. They're very reliable..

I just ordered the new Jedi Knight2 for £23stg (€37) (IR#29).

Seems like a good price, but I don't know what it costs in the Emerald Isle..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

JK2 is €54 in EB so i assume its €45 or €50 in Smiths
    They are very reliable Jazz
    Kdja

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by kdja
    JK2 is €54 in EB so i assume its €45 or €50 in Smiths
    They are very reliable Jazz
    Kdja

JK2 is actually €59.99 in EB.
    It's £23.99 sterling delivered from play.com, this equates to about €38.

I don't think I'll ever buy another game in a shop here again.

I have ordered a lot of DVDs from play.com in the past and I concur that indeed they are very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

yes they are very reliable and very prompt with delivery. anytime i buy dvds or ps2 games i use them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement