Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adsl

Options
  • 24-04-2002 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Eircom have an add on the radio, about their newly available connection - ASDL

Does anyone know what the lowdown on this is?

I heard is only costs about 1000 Euro a year. No calls
    Anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RFHost

Ya check out adsl.ie for info and pricing. It will supposedly be available to 500,000 people on May 14th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Call 1800 512 128 and ask details there

Solo Package is €165 Conx and €89 per month USB modem €165 and ethernet Modem €200

Multi is €165 conx and Monthly is €135 I think 4 port ethernet Modem is €265

Enhansed Package is same conx and €165 per Month Router ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Felix Randel

Originally posted by the Guru
    Call 1800 512 128 and ask details there

Solo Package is €165 Conx and €89 per month USB modem €165 and ethernet Modem €200

Multi is €165 conx and Monthly is €135 I think 4 port ethernet Modem is €265

Enhansed Package is same conx and €165 per Month Router ????

Wrong, none of those prices include VAT @ 21%

here are the real prices with the real low down

Ioffl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Wrong, none of those prices include VAT @ 21%

Sorry mate I was quoting for Business user's who can claim there vat back !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Go to the IrelandOFFline forums under the Community Pages to keep upto date with eircoms annoying lack of help to the growing Irish internet jams.

• Advertisement
Advertisement