Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap GBA Games Site

Options
  • 24-04-2002 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

check out GamesWorld .... they GBA games prices dont go over €30... a bloody great saving of €20...

also i think the games are delivered FREE

:p screw all the other stores that are charging €50 for a game...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

i bought Advance Wars from the site on Wednesday (24th April), i had the game by the next day..... how great is that.... anything i buy from www.amazon.co.uk takes a over a week to get here

i recommend it to anyone interested in GBA games to buy from that site, you will make a saving of €20 and its delivered within 24hrs....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Yeah, excellent prices on GBA games, really badly designed site though... Very Limited range of software too, although €45 for MOH for the PC is a nice price too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

is it free delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

We offer free delivery within Ireland, and all prices quoted on this website are in Euro (€). They include VAT @ 21%.

Nice prices alright, but a grand total of 21 PC games for sale...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

ah ya can't have everything ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

it has a very limited amount of games but the GBA prices are great.... i really hope they expand their range of games.....

Advertisement