Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get into a Gig for FREE no Bull****.

Options
  • 24-04-2002 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

A "Sundogs" gig to be more precise.

Were just back gigging after being away for a while. We've had a couple of tracks on Phantom. To cut it short seeing I often view this board & people are always chatting about going to gigs and wanting to see new bands etc. we decided **** it let the people on the board into one for free.

Here's the deal our e-mail is: sundogsd@hotmail.com
    I can either send you a flyer or an SMS text which you can show at the door.
    Obviously if you get a text or a flyer you can work it out for yourself how your mate can go.

The Gigs are:

Voodoo: Friday 26th April
    &
    Eamonn Dorans: Saturday 27th April

P.S 12.00pm Friday will be the last time our mail is checked before weekend so if ya wanna go mail before then.
    Cheers.

www.sundogsband.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Jesus cheers to the people who have e-mailed already much appreciated.

Let me know if there's any problems with text's etc. Cheer's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

Rudy, your support band in Dorans on Sunday are worth checkin out also.
    Pity I won't be here because it will be a great gig....good luck with it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 matilda

no offence but if you haven't played in voodo yet don't

it is terrible

the sound is crap and it is always mostly empty

the stage is the smallest in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

free gig im there , great idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

the sound is not crap in voodo it rocks

Cheers to all who made it down to either gig it made it great for us. Most of all thanks to Phantom Dj's and Hotpress people who dropped down. Thursday was the last day I had access to my pc so to anyone I missed I will do the same again for our next headlining gig! So if ya haven't mailed me yet do so! To all who went I hope you enjoyed yourself's and hopefully we'll see each other again.

If you wanna here Sundogs text or ring Phantom!

"Killed her with a song" & "Wasted" were our two most played songs.
    or check out www.sundogsband.com

Thanks,
    Neil

Advertisement