Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is your Rent? (2002)

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Originally posted by Tazz T
    €890 live alone in 1 bed apartment in Ringsend.

Need a gorgeous gf to share the rent;)

HMM. that could be arranged ;) hehehe
    oh , and I pay right now 350 pm to rent a room in someone else's house. I have use of all the house but it still isnt like being at home, ya know. Ahhh, I miss living alone, those were the happiest 7 years...err...pull yourself together now, people are reading...ok, happy days are here again, but I am still looking for another place to live, It's only a temporary arrangment.
    On the road again...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

altoghter we pay 1850 euro but its the ultimate bachalor pad... there 4 of us & we have a massive back garden, computer room, den, ultra cool stainless steel kitchen, tv /video in every room (bar the bathroom but I'm working on that) 4 dvd's 3 widescreens the list goes on... & the local is 250 yards away in a really exclusive area

my house rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

€900 per month for a 1 bedroom apartment

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

€420 mortgage. 5 Bedroom, detached and I get my own computer room!

Of course, I am miles from civilisation (Enfield).:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Myself and 3 others pay €200 per week between us for an apartment in carlow - 4 bedrooms (small ones :)), 1 bathroom + 1 ensuite in the biggest bedroom. Kitchen adjoined to living room. Nice view of the river barrow and its only minutes from the centre of town on foot :)

For some reason, the bedrooms are downstairs and everything else is upstairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

€240 per month in three bed house sharing with two other guys in Maynooth,the house is a kip but with all the scubbers in Maynooth accomadation is scarce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i pay £165 a month but thats sterling dunno how much that is in euros. its not bad, i share a 4 bedroom house with 2 people i know. oh and my bed is a double and me rooms massive! woooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭goose

600 yoyos for a room in a 2 bed appartment. not including the electricity bills (which have gone up... again...). eirrrcom bill for the phone line, NTL bill for the phone and tv.

i have to many phones come to think of it.
    my O2 bill is around €100 a month on a good month.
    damn txt's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

850 a month for a 1 bed, 1 living room cum kitchen thing. Nice size, nicely furnished and decorated. Alarm, security doors and stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

/meh in Castlebar, €520 a month for a three bedroomed house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

€400 for a shoe box

• Registered Users Posts: 78,365 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Keithaburke
    €400 for a shoe box
    Deal, would you like one or two? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I've moved house again. The last house was indeed cheap and beautiful but unfortunately house owner turned into psycho cocaine snorting ratface.

Am currently paying €350.00 pcm for a large room in a two bedroom house in Maynooth with my two best friends (who share the other room which is ginormous). We're the happiest jelly babies in town. The house was bare but now is cosy and homey and lovely, and we did it all through the auctioneer and have direct debit rent, so we get no bother off any stinkin' low-down no-good landlords (who says I'm bitter eh?). So, moral of the story is: it matters not a jot what your house is like - it matters only whom you live with.

Beautiful house + anti-social nutcase = sad neuro
    Plain house + supoib company = happy neuro

I think the facts speak for themselves. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

2 of us pay €150 each per month, for a 3 bedroom house, gardens front and back, no landlord and an indefinite lease.
    It's in the south of Holland though, which sucks a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I'm off to Holland. Seeya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

HAHAaaahaaaaaaa

€110

HAHAaaahaaaaaaa

somethin like €28 a week!
    theres six in the house.
    i have my own room, plenty space.
    all the channels.
    big kitchen.
    it is in casltebar, but i happen to like going to college here.
    and the town isnt too bad either.

i do believe i win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by Scruff
    €495.30 and its a single room :(

a month?

feckin' hell

me and my lady pay €500 a month for one bedroom flat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

€335 per month :(, actually ok considering i stay about 3/4 km from city centre (5 mins from harolds cross)..

still expensive though considering what you could get out of dublin for that price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by pickarooney
    2 of us pay €150 each per month, for a 3 bedroom house, gardens front and back, no landlord and an indefinite lease.
    It's in the south of Holland though, which sucks a bit.

you gotta spare room i could have ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭coco

hi im a student and ive to pay 230-300 euro each month its really bad and im in college in tip and i live with people that work and they keep on asking me for money for the bills! for things i dont even use like i dont use th washing machine i bring me clothes to my parents house! things like that and they think my parents give me money to pay these bills but they dont! and aswell as that one of the girls i live with robs my bog roll! ive a really small bedroom its nice a warm but theres no room! I work but the money i get is not great! wat do i do bout it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

i pay E45 a week, sharing with gf, nice big room, 4 bedroom student house. Big kitchen etc.

We pay for Oil and the Esb.

Its for nothing really

• Registered Users Posts: 78,365 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This thread will be closed tomorrow and a new thread started on Wednesday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement