Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is this??

Options
  • 24-04-2002 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

This has been annoying me for while, but I was afraid to ask, because no doubt it's glaringly obvious.
    WTF is this for:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/custom/kryptonian/paperclip.gif
    It appears beside some thread titles in the list, seemingly at random. Yes I am probably dumb, and petty, but it's been getting on my nerves.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

It shows that the thread contains an attachment, such as a picture or zip file etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Keeks
    It shows that the thread contains an attachment, such as a picture or zip file etc....
    damn beated by sec's again!

and seamus buhahahahahaha :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Its always the simple answer isnt it!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ya know, it actually clicked with me about 30 secs after I posted. :) Still, thanks for the confirmation.

(Azezil - you think that's funny?? Well you don't know about the *real* mods control panel :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by seamus
    (Azezil - you think that's funny?? Well you don't know about the *real* mods control panel :p)
    I refuse to join Comeonbanus on moral grounds, not cause they wouldn't have me ;):p

• Advertisement
Advertisement