Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol no limits help please!!!

Options
  • 25-04-2002 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I know this is not the place to ask this but i have a iol no limits connection and i had to reinstall windows all over again as you know when you do this I lost all my files and every thing.I backed up most of my files but i ofrgot about iol.I have no disk to install it all i use is the number09721711 and my password and username but the number i used to dail up on was 1330.... what is the rest ofthis nember as i cant find it anywhere on the net.I know i should ring up tech support but to be honest i have notime to ring and when i do there closed.Also does this number cost me anything when i dial up .Thanks in advance.
    Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭adeypius

you will have to ring their Tech support
    to sort out the settings if you dont have the disk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

I don't know if it's a nationally applicable number but I'm dialing 13321 0300 1235

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Dr.Seagull

i used that number and nolimits for user/pass and i could connect
    weird i was kicked from nolimits months ago does anyone know what will happen if i start using it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I tried dialling up ages ago (2 years)... never worked... heh, and I only had the service 2 weeks :mad:

try 13321 0300 1235 there are 2 numbers a 1330 and a 1332

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

User: nolimits
    PW: nolimits

Works for me:)

u cant be charged for using this number at off peak times
    or am i wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

You are charged your subscription of £20 or whatever it is in Euro.

Advertisement