Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody going to ozzfest ?

• 25-04-2002 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

i heard there is an excellent line up for ozzfest at Donnington on May 25th , with bands such as Drowning Pool , System of a down , Lostprophets and Cradle of filth . I wolud just about give up vital organs to be there but since the people at the ticket office wont accept these , i guess i l have to stay at home and drown my sorrows by listening to the bands , i could be watching if i worked a bit more and got some money together . Would someone like to get me a souvenir t-shirt or tell me how i could win a ticket or something ? I need all the false hope i can get to get me through the exams .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

dont you know that Ozzfest is coming to Ireland this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ozzfest coming to Ireland ?oh my god thats brilliant news , i didnt know , hey where is it on and who will be playing at it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE (exclusive Irish Show)
    KITTIE

THE REVS

MUSHROOMHEAD

ANTI PRODUCT

PULSE ULTRA

ILL NINO

SUPERSKIN

The line-up for the Main Stage, as previously announced here on mcd.ie is:

OZZY OSBOURNE

TOOL

SYSTEM OF A DOWN

SLAYER

THERAPY?

LOSTPROPHETS

DROWNING POOL

CYCLEFLY

SKINDIVE

Ozzfest 2002 takes place on Sunday, May 26th at Punchestown Racecourse - home to the Creamfields Ireland festival over the past two years.

Tickets are on sale from Sound Celler (Nassau St, D.2) and Ticketmaster outlets nationwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 m spaceman

anyone know the stagetimes for ozzfest? there's only a couple of bands i want to see, be well pissed if i miss them.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

do you think it's worth going early? or are all the crap bands going to play first?

yeah, id be pissed too, if i missed therapy? or someone.

humm, i wonder how crowded it's going to be? anyone ever been to an ozzfest before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

I was at last years ozzfest in america, 30 degree heat and $6 per non-alcoholic beverage :(. I had class on in the morning so we arrived about 1pm, main stage hadnt started at that stage but all the sideshows were in swing (second stage, wierd s&m chicks etc.) At $120 for the pit we stayed on the lawn, much more fun. Mosh pits spontaneously developed (best was during mansons set) so if you are not in it theres plenty of room to move around. Good laugh though, you can get high off the surrounding air :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

Check this out,

With ozzy playing the main stage at 9.30 ish, Kittie are gonna be playing the 2nd stage at the same time.

will anybody who paid 60 euros for a ticket bother their a rse to go see kittie when ozzy is on?...Not me

I actually wanna see Tool and Ozzy - apparently Robert Trjullio is bassist (infectious grooves, suicidal tendencies) and Mike Bordin is on drums (Faith No More)...oh yes

Hope it dosent rain

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

oh man, hope it doesn't rain. Didn't even think about thast till you mentioned it.

humm, now wher'ed i put my rain coat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Ozzfest should be absolutely amazing...but are the Revs still playing? If they are on the second stage they will be ripped limb from limb....

Oh the joy:D

But Tool live???? This is going to rock so much!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Im selling two tickets for it 80 euro for em both..PM me if yer interested.. :)

NeM

• Advertisement
Advertisement