Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Telephone service.

Options
  • 25-04-2002 10:33am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone here has signed up for Chorus`telephone service which I have been told I will be offered in the near future.The prices are a lot cheaper than Eircoms-something like €25 per month incl your basic TV channels.
    I have a few queries on this service.Firstly it looks like it will be a wireless system(at 64k apparently) and wanted to know if this would be comparable to Eircom for net access.I didnt think wireless would be that fast.
    Secondly they may offer the service through their cable TV network and again I would have hoped for broadband through the cable network.
    Should I sign up for this service and do away with Eircom or stay where I am at the moment.
    Thx.
    Richie

Advertisement