Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex while listening to music!!

Options
  • 25-04-2002 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

wot type of music??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Heavy metal.

You do know when you're typing messages on a forum/board, you can use more words and letters? It's not like a text message?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 dicey_reilly

ya i actually do know that but i try to keep everything short and simple and to d point!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Thumpin' drum n bass or else some hard heavy metal, maybe Sepultura, Slayer. Really gets the vibe goin' *

* - sarcasm device borrowed without permission from WhiteWashMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

You just know that those who listen to pumping drum and bass and heavy metal during sex are talking about autoeroticism, don't you?

It's got to be slow and rhythmic.

Marvin Gaye. Van Morrisson.

Or classical.

Get yourself Artur Rubinstein's collection of Chopin Nocturnes. You won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Get yourself Artur Rubinstein's collection of Chopin Nocturnes.

and get a partner while your'e at it!:D

• Advertisement

OK FELLAS NOW UV GOT ME ALL CONFUSED!

I also find Metallica's Kill 'em all quite soothing, and the Iron Maiden song fear of the dark sets the mood quite nicely as well. Just think about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

You just know that those who listen to pumping drum and bass and heavy metal during sex are talking about autoeroticism, don't you?

It's got to be slow and rhythmic.

Marvin Gaye. Van Morrisson.

Or classical.

Get yourself Artur Rubinstein's collection of Chopin Nocturnes. You won't regret it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

muse and stubble dicey , muse and stubble !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭CHRISTYG

The song that "DOES IT" for me and Roberta-well, a few, but the one in particular- is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Eva Cassidy or Faith Hill. As soon as the first note of that song comes on, we're in each other's arms, kissing and cuddling like teenagers (We're not, it's a more mature love affair, because we were friends for 5 years beforehand!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

simple........so what by metallica or a lapdance is so much better when the stripper is crying by the bloodhound gang

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Portis head does it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

The Imperial March.

Yeah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I`m a big Portishead fan, but it`s ridin we`re on about here not morgue type music. that said:
    Half Day Closing - Portishead

OK ALL GREAT SUGGESTIONS EASY KNOWN THEYRE FROM FELLAS!!!!!
    BUT I WANT SUNTHIN ROMANTIC!!! 2 SEDUCE HIM WIT!!!!

AC/DC - Big Balls
    ahem...
    Music don`t seduce fellas, and if you don`t know what does then it ain`t my place to tell...ask your mom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

hard bangin techno, for obvious reasons my gf luvs it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

reckon stuff like mooon safari - air, radiohead - i might be wrong. for the birds - the frames, or other acoustic stuff like turin brakes, is the bizz for mellowing things out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭immort4l

Having sex while driving a bus full of nuns off a cliff blaring #we are the chamions'?

Ah no though,it's gotta be metal-somethin fast

I'm sure Angelwhore might be able to give you some obscure Scandinavian metal bands to try! Why don't you give it a shot? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

oh yeah and any jeff buckley stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

jeff buckley , hey i had jeff buckley alleluia lined up for my funeral song .

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by dicey_reilly
    OK ALL GREAT SUGGESTIONS EASY KNOWN THEYRE FROM FELLAS!!!!!
    BUT I WANT SUNTHIN ROMANTIC!!! 2 SEDUCE HIM WIT!!!!

How to seduce a man: Feed Him. Strip Off.

Music doesn't work. Metal will make him energetic alright, but not necessarily horny. Personally, any of RCHP's slower stuff and that song 'Teardrop' (forget who did it) are pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

It really depends on who you're having sex with... Now to seduce a guy... Well don't necessarily try music, and probably not something romantic...

Nature helpd you with certain apendages....

.... like a brain....

(No I wasn't thinking of anything else)

use it!

Teardrop - Massive Attack

whip ut tits out i say and post pics as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

are you looking for mood music? or as the title says music to have sex to?

music during sex especially metal is just very strange, and quite sad... if anything try something non-obtrusive, at a low volume and with no discernable thump-thump beat... just picturing ppl going at it with metallica on is hilarious.

for gods sake get yourself one of the following:
    miles davis - kind of blue or sketchs of spain (very beautiful), beth orton - trailer park, galaxie 500 - this is our music, nightmares on wax - carboot soul, even some mogwai, if your totally confident some corduroy (real funky bass type stuff) would be a laugh :)

sensual yet not overbearing music is what you want.

none of this air or david gray twoddle, and marvin gaye? come on as good as he is if your going that way you might as well put on barry white or something equally stereotypical ;)

i cant get this music doesnt work attitude, it can definitly aid any mood/situation as long as its not spinal tap (working on a sex farm, getting out my piitchfork, ploughing your hay etc. etc. hehe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Dr. Loon
    I'm sure Angelwhore might be able to give you some obscure Scandinavian metal bands to try! Why don't you give it a shot? :D

Er...

I was going to suggest some more mellow goth stuff.
    But, if it's obscure Scandinavian Metal you're aftert...
    Try Borknagar.
    Any singer they had was always a Classicaly trained Opera singer.
    Very mood setting. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

Nothing worse than having to stop half way to turn the record over...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by harVee
    Nothing worse than having to stop half way to turn the record over...

Pffle!
    CD player. Repeat.
    What's the problem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭papashiv0

Originally posted by immort4l
    Having sex while driving a bus full of nuns off a cliff blaring #we are the chamions'?

My idea you thief! But i never said anything about having sex while doing it , just me the nuns and the bus. The words of the song were ment to be changed to 'I am the champion' aswell.

Advertisement