Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useful links

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Thx Victor,

Some good stuff there to have a gander at :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

http://www.ireland.com/focus/election_2002/ added [under construction]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

just a suggestion but should the mods of this forum not make this a sticky threat

• Advertisement

Originally posted by fcddunne
    just a suggestion but should the mods of this forum not make this a sticky threat
    I haven't been made mod yet ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Good stuff Victor. You get my vote for mod. :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Stuck, and modded. WD Victor.

Ooops, only noticed this now. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭CHRISTYG

When the results start coming in (Friday late afternoon/ evening) which of the sites will be providing up-to the minute, and above all true results, not like the farce of certain UK stations who once showed "made-up" results a full hour before the declarations! (By the way, they can't sue for me saying that, as they themselves admitted it!)

Originally posted by CHRISTYG
    When the results start coming in (Friday late afternoon/ evening) which of the sites will be providing up-to the minute, and above all true results
    I imagine RTÉ and the Irish Times (along with the other media resources) will be putting substantial effort into reporting results. To a degree there will be speculation until final results, but they tend to be reasonably trustworthy with thing like this.

Advertisement