Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 3

Options
  • 25-04-2002 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Will this game ever be released on the PC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    nope

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by gar
    Will this game ever be released on the PC?

ha ha ha...... i think you posted this in the wrong place....
    try the humour board :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Right funny men!
    i was just curious!

ill just have to settle for GTA 3 then when it comes oot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well i heard a roumor that gran turismo 4 Called gran turismo professional will be comming to the pc. I hope its true, god only knows what it would be like on the pc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's called gran turismo concept get your facts right

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

concept is availble in the east but with so many games it will probably never see the light of day round our way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

concept is coming here and its just a data disk more cars and more tracks etc. there are a few in the works.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    It's called gran turismo concept get your facts right

I dident state it as a fact i said i heard a roumor, i never claimed any of what i said was accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

GT concept isnt GT4 (like tekken tag wasnt tekken 4). Gt concept only has concept cars. there wont be anything like the same amount of cars like there is in GT3.

GT online will be GT4 and is going to be the last gran tursimo game released on the ps2 or any console afaik.

(if i'm wrong, don't start screaming and shouting at me)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Steve_Astn

I hate GT games, they are incredibily boring
    Actually, most racing sims are boring, bcos 1) you have to start with rubbish cars 2) how many times can you turn left and right? 3) no damage on cars, crashes are boring 4) no change in gameplay

maybe if you could shoot at the other cars, or when you crash your windows break and bumpers fall off or if you got chased by the cops which also shoot at you, then the game would be fun, but GT just seems like too much hard work and no fun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

maybe if you could shoot at the other cars, or when you crash your windows break and bumpers fall off or if you got chased by the cops which also shoot at you, then the game would be fun, but GT just seems like too much hard work and no fun

you've just described GTA3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Da_Kid

...yes, maybe if GT3 was GTA3, then id't be better...

Advertisement