Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Board: General Election [created].

• 25-04-2002 6:10pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Do I really have to say anything here?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well, you could say something about why it's needed seeing as we have Politics?

Besides, it wouldn't be the same if we didn't bitch and moan about anything new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Vote for me. A brutal police state under my command is what the country needs to progress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Well, considering it has a useful life of a few weeks, until a new administration has been elected and has settled down, I don't really see that this board will have a long life. Still, I suppose a lot of relevant issues will be discussed over the next few weeks, and rather than swamping politics, this would be the board to which one can air these threads.
    Vote for me. A brutal police state under my command is what the country needs to progress.
    It would perhaps be a better option than some of the parties for whom i would be asked to vote. Still, that's a discussion for the general election board :p

I also think it might be a h00t if we elected the mod of the board. Interested parties may post their candidature here, and put their election manifesto and campaigning (electioneering) on the board itself. Whaddya think??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

Vote Castor Troy your number 1 Dictator. 30 years of cruel and ruthless rule.
    Total police state
    No Crime
    No Freedom
    All other candidate will be having accidents.
    No freedom of press
    Just your no. 1 cruel Dictator

he's better than the rest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Coyote
    Vote Castor Troy your number 1 Dictator. 30 years of cruel and ruthless rule. Total police state No Crime No Freedom All other candidate will be having accidents. No freedom of press Just your no. 1 cruel Dictator

The Dictator is dead, long live the Dictator!

• Advertisement
Advertisement