Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling Shop

• 25-04-2002 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

If there was a wretling shop in Dublin that sold Videos, DVD's, Posters, Toys, Masks, Kneepads, Rings, WWF, ECW, CZW, ZPW, XWF, Indys, Japanese, British and Mexican wrsetling, Would you buy things from it?

Lads N Ladies, Please Vote because this poll is part of a paper that gets handed to the bank, so you could help open this shop.

Thanks

Website Address, post your comments and questions in the Forum
    www.3count.2ya.com

BomB

Would you buy stuff from a wrestling store in town? 31 votes

Yes!
    0% 0 votes
    No
    61% 19 votes
    Maybe only WWF Stuff though
    22% 7 votes
    Maybe, only if they carried wrestling from all over the world and WWF
    16% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

I was just wondering if this shop will be located in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

It will

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jeno

der is a wrestling shop in dublin it is located on d top floor of d stephens green shopping centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

This is an Old old old thread for an idea that fell flat on its Arse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Started three years old :confused:
    How did you find a thread this old?

Wrestling Mania is an good shop alright
    decsent prices

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

only in wrestling mania for the first time the on weds, class little place. t-shirts were cheaper there than in the point! gonna bring a small fortune when back up in june!! :D wonder if any of the lads who work there are reading this, is it as good a laugh to work in there as it looks or is it a headwreck with stupid people askin stupid questions like in any job with the public?

i no d owner id say its a real cool place 2 wrk all d guys hang out der on lunch breaks and just chill watchin wrestlin dvds. its well cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

has to be better then sellin mobile phones.
    typical everyday conversation

elderly customer: can i have ten euro top up for my ready steady go phone?

topdawg: what network?

elderly customer: i....i.... dont know. its a nokeo.

topdawg: why me??? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I think it should be better more Dvds especially but Its a start I suppose

d owner orders in whichever dvds ye want he dnt get em all in in case dey dont sell and hes left wit em

• Advertisement
Advertisement