Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winness Over18s?

• 25-04-2002 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Right the festival is over 18s, that mean u can get in with an over 18 person or is it over 18s full stop?

Anyone know how strict they are? - I really don't wanna pay €120 and be told to f*ck off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

where'd u hear that it was over 18's?

I thought it was only the backstage passes that were over 18 cos there is free Guinness backstage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Heres the deal, all gigs you have to be over 18 unless accompanied by an adult(not 2 strict on this), if you get a backstage pass then you have to be over 18 and have an ID(i found this out last year as my girlfriend was under 18 and they wudn`t let here backstage), hmmm she waited around 4 hours while i had the best time of my life gettin juiced on free black stuff, thats devotion for yis pals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Thanks for the responses, put my mind at rest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I always thought gigs were over 16s unless accompanied by adults. At least that's what they used to be.

- Kevin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yeah i used to think they were 16s aswell , ah well the witness line up sounds great anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i got the ticxket and im under 18 and it say strickly over 18s id required i dont care coz ill just get a fake id:D

Advertisement