Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newest Buffy Episode

• 25-04-2002 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

Anybody see it tonight? What happened at the end i didn't quite get it? Was it a kind of twist in the Buffy plot or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

when she had them all tied up in the basement and then kicked the feecies out of that thing? it was a strange episode. i kind of missed the point of it myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

The programme has gone some place disasterous.
    What do they do for an hour but take the pi$$, it was supposed to be the "darkest" series yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

er.. the thing he's talking about is the scene at the end where buffys mam and dad are looking at their daughter sitting in a corner in a mental institution.

even though buffy has already taken the antidote.. so... which is real?.. sunnydale? or the other?

i think it's a pretty cool twist, and would be a great way to end the series... course that would mean that angel would be ended too hehe

oh, is anyone else getting REALLY annoyed by dawn's constant " no one wants me around" rant?... i swear, it happens at least once an episode.

can't someone just kill the bitch and get it over with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah it was a pretty good twist. I wonder who will be the "bad guy" for this series. I hope to god it isn't Warren and the other 2 guys.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

"whats more real, a sick girl in a institution, or a super hero that sleeps with a vampire she hates?"
    I think this was a good episode, it shows that the scooby gang, without Giles or any major outside threat (the 3 nerds are minor league) are slowly unravelling throughout the series as the pressures of adult life become overwhelming.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, but dawn is still annoying :)

whiny little bitch.

what did yes think of the ending of angel?

"yeah, but at least I'd have had something to snack on">.

ooh, that is gonna require and explanation next week.

(edit),ooh, i can say bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah the angel ending was kinda weird to. I wonder what will happen. I wonder was Wesley just day dreaming like he was at the start of the show. I think Cordealia should have gone with Angel to it would have been better than her going with that other bitch :O)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Yeah, Buffy kinda began to suck when series 4 started. I don't bother with it anymore. Angel started to suck in series 2.

I watch 24 now.

Advertisement