Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh the joys of debt...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Credit cards are the devils spawn. Only ever get one, stick to a reasonable limit like 2 weeks earnings (so you don't get wiped out when you loose your job) and only use it when you actually need to - large puchases and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭ando

Ack, I've only 1 payment left for my insurance on my car, then I have another 700 left to pay from my visa :( 1300 total, then I'm freeeeeeeeee for another few days at least :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Just paid off €650 ive owed to me da since last August

Got access to a compo claim thats been maturing for fourteen years, €6,720 for a car crash i was in :)

Had planned to save it all but theres more than grand of it gone now to various expenses. Hopefully ill be able to hold onto the rest and put it towards a car (or more likely insurance). Should help me avoid one loan anyway.

Damn this high inflation and low interest rates. Is loseing more and more value every day :(. No wonder ppl are in so much debt

Advertisement