Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mauro Picotto vs Mr. Spring

• 26-04-2002 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Im not sure if this is true but I heard that Picotto and Mr Spring are to have a versus gig in galway has anyone else heard anything about this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

who cares, both make **** music, and both cant beat mix?

nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the omen

Well thats ure opinion isnt it!I must admit I dont care much for Picotto he's just not my cup of tea but as for Mr. Spring he's God.Have u ever heard any of his stuff cause if u havent I'll forgive ure ignorance but if u have I really dont know what to say other than r u mad.I would like to c u do better than him. thebirds.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

is that a joke? Mr spring is terrible at mixing, everytime i have seen him live or heard him on the radio, he has played terrible musik, and his mixin skills are so newbie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the omen

Have u heard his album "The Fifth Nine" its a crackin album. Some of the tunes are genious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tybisi

I heard that they are going doing battle in da GPO galway which is a brillant club

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

From www.mrspring.net

"The Scene is Set for the SPRING vs PICOTTO CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH!! This May Bank Holiday
    Sunday, In Galway City! The Venues: The Vic, Cap:450 (spring) & Temple Galway, Cap:950 (picotto). Judging: The
    Clubbers Of Galway. Points of interest: * Temple has been Dogged By cancellations lately, John "OO" & Tall Paul Failing to
    show has damaged the credibility of both the venue and the Jocks billed to play there.. * The Vic is Smaller and Cheaper
    accross the board, and hasn`t had a makeover lately. * Galway Clubland is in fragmented now after the forced installation of
    "Dad-House" in the slots that were traditionally Dance nights - clubber confidence is at an all-time low in galway. * A
    super-Heavyweight bout such as this could be settled on a "Show & tell" basis alone. Either way, Galway clubbers can now
    demonstrate their Utter Support or Disgust for the Current path chosen by the established Galway Club-Entertainment
    providers - Vote with your feet - Blank the Dad-house ****e and Come and see Mauro or Me. Make them suffer in
    Daddyland. Have them reaching for their Slippers & Coke with shaking, liverspotted Claws - Brandy and Cigars Anyone?
    Time to Wakeup - this isn`t a fight between Me and Mauro - I`d kick his ass anyways (italians always forget to Close their
    fists in scraps, and they respect a person's Genetils) - this is a fight between US (the music lovers) and THEM (the trouser
    mob). Between Me & Mauro, You Are GUARANTEED and top lad "

hope that clears it up 4 ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dj Mark K

Springer is a quality Dj ... & a class producer !!

Profundo Rosso is the best Irish dance single ever (In my opinion)

Advertisement