Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hulkamania Is Still Runnin Wild

Options
  • 26-04-2002 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Hey - anybody got the backlash fight with HHH on vhs? Will pay around €20 for a copy of it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i have it, "Whatcha gonna Do Brutha"!, i can give you a loan of it if you want but i want to keep it.
    i have Rock Vs Hogan on .avi if you want that too, qualitys not great though

bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

Great stuff! When, where and how do I get this tape?

Whatcha gonna do when all my little hulkamaniacs, etc ...

ill have to get it back off my mate, how about sunday or maybe saturday, ill ahve to talk to him.You have to promise to go to Irish Whip Though!! Pm me with your Phone number. you are in Dublin yeah?
    Im turning into a tape trader now! lol

Bomb
    www.3count.2ya.com

Balls, just found out that my mates ma just recorded something over one of the matches, somewhere between RVD Vs Guerrero and Lesnar Vs Jeff Hardy, Sorry Man, theres only half an hour gone out of it and the main event should be intact, so let me know if you still want it

bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

No probs,

I probably would've fast-forwarded through that stuff anyway.

I've pm you my details so get in touch. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement