Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail

Options
  • 26-04-2002 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but is there any way to get hotmail to automatically forward your mail to another account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

No. I don't think they allow that. Just the other way around (Hotmail will hoover up your other POP3 accounts for you).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭immort4l

Don't think it's possible .For some mad reason no doubt...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

They wont let you do it. Im not too sure why i think as they have over 100Million members and each one was to use another account for there hotmail email they would loose out on something.... not to sure what though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

I assume because MS want to keep their branding in your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

That would explain why they allow you to get your email from Hotmail using Outlook XP and Outlook Express but i still use the web as it tis faster.

• Advertisement
Advertisement