Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should Typedef return as Green Issues mod?

• 26-04-2002 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

I think a vote is in order, if the masses feel Typedef is best for the Green Issues job then I for one am willing to forgive and let live.

Should Typedef return as Green Issues mod? 46 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 46 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yes, but with co-mod (not me) who'll be on hand to keep him calm :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

He didn't want to make a big deal of this but he's just pm'd the ppl in his buddy list (which, to my surpise i'm a member of :)) to inform us he's leaving.

I think it unfortunate that he felt he had to leave but tbh i don't blame him.

p.s. yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I think it unforunite that he felt he had to leave but tbh i don't blame him.

who really cares? the only thing i'll remember him for is causing hassle and annoying people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

good mod.
    pain in the ass user

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

:mad: is this just a favourtism test ? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

i think he should... as green issues mod he was great... always replied with useful info etc.. he may have been a little less helpful on other forums but everyone can be like that.. however i dont know if he wants to come back... he said he does not... unfortunate though it is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

No Pablo, it doesn't matter if you like him or not - this is about his moderating capabilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

oops wrong forum
    appologies

eh clinton i think you posted this on the wrong thread there mate.. sounds like personal issues to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

clound and typedef having sex?....
    /me shudders. :( ...images won't get out of my head

• Advertisement

i know i was scared too...

again my appologies,i was having difficulties loging on to personal issues,after attempting to post it so i cut and pasted my reply to notebook later posting.
    to here...http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49406
    Sorry for the misunderstanding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Well shouldn't someone introduce us first? Back on topic you weirdos!

anyway back on topic i say yes.. though if he does not want to there is not much for it.. so does Keeks stay as mod then? Depends i guess on him.. he may have too much to do and there are other mods out there with less of a workload. What does Keeks say on the matter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

He made a bit of an issue about leaving and not needing to be given shít for doing a job.
    That's fine and he's more then entitled to do so.
    But he seems to be leaving.
    Offer him the moderatorship (if people wish to have hi as a mod) and if he accepts all's forgiven, if he doesn't, all's squares and triangles too.
    I wouldn't mind having him back, never relly annoyed me before, probably will never suceed in doing so in the future.

He has my vote.

What i meant to post here was....

It struck me that whilst i was not a regular user of the green issues board,typedef did seem to be a fairly competent moderator, backing up his statements with varifiable sources and keeping general order competently enough.Where he fell dowm in my opinion was that he felt he was not recieving the respect or status that he felt his work entitled him to.
    Maybe its better if typedef takes a couple of weeks away from the board to get things back into perspective,then if and when he deciedes to come back if,you, cloud wish to offer and you,typedef wish to accept moderating duties back then all so for the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Muppetry aside, I think Typedef's put a lot of effort into the Green Issues forum and should continue to moderate it (if he wants to). So yes vote from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...but that comes with the precondition that he has a co-moderator to keep him in check.

I've done a quick review of the Green Issues forum, just so that I can at least make an informed judgement, and to be honest, he didn't do that bad a job. Apart from a weird "e-mail me and I'll tell you whether it's on-topic or not" edict, at least... I suppose he was the moderator, but surely a certain amount of discussion should be let happen for subject matter with the potential for relevancy? :confused:

Having browsed the forum, it seems to me that the majority of those who frequent Green Issues are, erm, how should I put this, "highly opinionated", so I suppose it makes sense in a way to have a similarly minded moderator - if he or she has some background or interest in the area, all the better, as appears to be the case here.

My primary concern is that he'll start another personally-targeted rantfest - which is why I've suggested the second moderator - to try to control (or at least point out) his less pleasant outbursts. As Green Issues is relatively "quiet" (purely in terms of post count, let me assure you - current numbers say 501 posts in 71 threads), it shouldn't be a big deal for one of the moderators he can coexist with without insult or abuse to step in; I'm led to understand there are 70 or so moderators, so someone should be able to do this.

If you feel like posting something on this, Typedef/stackboundary/whatever, as far as I'm concerned, feel free, but for the good of (what's left of) your own profile as well as everyone else's patience take a few deep breaths, or have a cup of tea, or whatever it is you do to calm down, first; if you can try to act rationally with us, I'm sure we'll all try to do the same.

Gadget

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by Pablo
    :mad: is this just a favourtism test ? :mad:

Its a bit like that gigantic favouritism test we are going to have on May 17th...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Inspector Gadget
    ...but that comes with the precondition that he has a co-moderator to keep him in check.

Gadget

You usually make sense gadget and i hold your opionion in high reguard on this forum, but what you said is pointless for 3 reasons.

1) Typedef doesnt require a babysitter on his forum, he isnt going to do anything to harm or degrade his own forum.

2) It would have no effect on anything he posted elsewhere

3) Its unlikely that typedef would listen to someone about how to behave purely because they were moderators.

Example,

wwm "boston calm down" "blow smoke out yer..."
    Gandalf "boston calm down" "sure thing"

Its a repect thing.

BTW im starting to get excited about tomorrow. What about a big sheet of paper that everyone signs, like a momento from the first ever boards beers.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Boston

You usually make sense gadget and i hold your opionion in high reguard on this forum, but what you said is pointless for 3 reasons.

1) Typedef doesnt require a babysitter on his forum, he isnt going to do anything to harm or degrade his own forum.

2) It would have no effect on anything he posted elsewhere

3) Its unlikely that typedef would listen to someone about how to behave purely because they were moderators.

Example,

Its a repect thing.

BTW im starting to get excited about tomorrow. What about a big sheet of paper that everyone signs, like a momento from the first ever boards beers.
    valid points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Gadget.

Is this something personal to you? I had 'officially left' boards.ie, but this tirade for want of a better word from yourself about what you percieve to be my abuse is in my view skewed. In actuallity I doubt wether or not you actually know wether I am an abusive person or not.

Perhaps conjecture and assumption is factoring into your thought processes here.

My issue is not modding the Green Issues forum, my issue is what I percieve to be undue hostility for no real apparant reason from quarters I have had little to no contact with.

Gadget's post is a prime example. It seems to me to make quite a few assumptions about me and my entire attitude that I would proport are at best assumptions based on second hand information and perception, rather than actualy experience of myself.

For me, it becomes difficult to ascertain when someone is flaming me because it suits them or has a legitimate griveance when as I percieve it right or wrong, I am being flamed for no real reason.

Perhaps I have a hand in this, but in reality <<tm>> it takes two to tango as a wise man once said.

Do I want to participate in boards.ie if I'm going to be flamed and referenced like this
    More testimonials: (taken from IRC sessions)

"I got saggy man breasts when I lost my testicles to cancer... now that I'm ignoring Typedef, I'm learning to take it one day at a time. I'm not there yet- but I'm getting there ... thanks to the Typedef Ignorance Proliferation Programme Syndicate (TIPPS)"

"I used to kill everything in sight... nothing in a 2 mile radius was allowed to live. Not even bacteria. Now that I'm ignoring typedef, I'm learning to control my furious homicidal rage and have taken up needlecraft. Thank you TIPPS!"

Join today and get a carriage clock, or a "TYPEDEF? WHO'S HE?" t-shirt absolutely free*.

*: This is not true.
    not on your life, what do you people think I have some burning desire to participate in this crap?
    Perhaps some people could understand why having people saying things like this about one's self might be something you'd get your knickers in a twist about. I'm quite sure the comments were designed to do just that, but honestly to accuse me of going off the deep end when people are shíteing on like this is erroneous, end of story.

Yes I obviously like participation in boards, no I won't put up with crap like that, why should I. Funnily enough Gadget I thought that my profile in terms of idocy like that could never have seemed any more tenable or righteous. Perhaps some people think that responding to personal attacks like that is asking for trouble, or perhaps people believe that having a link that adds me specifically to a user who clicks it is ok, but I don't and really it saddens me no end to think that people might disagree.

Vote away.
    In reality for me this is not about being mod, but putting up with flaming, perhaps people think I'm abusive for responding to this sort of stuff and really that is your tough. It is possible to find fault with someone 'me if you wish' ad infinitum if the motivation exists for you to do such a thing, but the only reason I hadn't left boards.ie long before now in the midst of personal attacks in the motif of the above quoted was that I had made a commitment to moderate a forum here and I wasn't about to walk away from that. Once you remove my only real motivation to brave such personal derision, one/I no longer find any valid reasons to engage with the entire process that is simply going to lead to yet more personal attacks or attacks that don't seem to be personal, but are, or are percieved as so by me. It becomes difficult to disjunct between the two after a certain point I think people might find.

Find fault away guys and dolls.

Is this you John Wayne.... is this me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

does this mean you dont respect me anymore?

oh i feel so used....

.BTW im starting to get excited about tomorrow. What about a big sheet of paper that everyone signs, like a momento from the first ever boards beers.
    #

its not the first ever.
    we have arranged plenty.
    just the first for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Voted yes.

Typedef said some bad things - so what. He was clearly provoked.

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    its not the first ever.
    we have arranged plenty.
    just the first for you.
    So, if you want to be able to say you were at the first ever Boards Beer Bash (we're going to run them regularly I hope) then come along.

So Devore is wrong, say it aint so, say it aint so:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by Inspector Gadget
    Ditto.

adam

So Devore is wrong, say it aint so, say it aint so:cool:

im afriad its true.

why i remember a night in the gingerman pub arranged bu none other than thomas murphy.

how could he let it slip....?

what time will you in boston.
    i'll buy you a tipple of your choice??

• Advertisement

Ha, notice he offers after i told him on several ocasions i dont drink. Cute dublin hoer ye are

As for time, god only knows, sometime around 4.30pm, you will spot me a mile away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Ha, notice he offers after i told him on several ocasions i dont drink. Cute dublin hoer ye are

As for time, god only knows, sometime around 4.30pm, you will spot me a mile away.

Isn't coca cola or 7up a valid drink any more?
    ;)

.logic.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok, lets put some things in perspective.

1. This is the biggest boards beer bash ever by some distance and its really the first one we've kinda officially sanctioned (/me makes JPII hand signals). WWMan *never* stops drinking so that doesnt count.

2. Typedef, you think YOU get abuse? omg. Do you realise I get death threats? People write me some of the most god awful abuse you've ever seen. You wouldnt believe the abuse I get.
    Get over it. Some people dont like you? Screw them!

3. I'm really getting annoyed with the "my forum" "his forum" etc.
    Mods are helpful users who tidy up after others. There's no ownership involved.

4. There are now nearly 8000 people signed up for boards. The chances of all liking you is nil. I can tell you that for sure because I dont like *any* of you.

5. If you cant handle people just fúcking hating you for no logical reason then you shouldnt be a mod because there are all many of freaks out there. Some of them are mods.

You know if you told me the name of a prominent poster I couldnt tell you if they were a mod or not... non of the admins pay the slightest notice to mod-ship. We do pay attention to people who have been here a long time and havent made trouble.

Relax to ****, this isnt 90210, just have a beer and enjoy the fact that we built and continue to build Ireland's biggest most successful community site with nothing but our words.
    When you look at it that way all this seems petty.

DeV.

Why DeV that's beautiful :'-)

yea, like we get much better viewing ratings then 90210.

Next week on boards.ie we find out who the father of smaks baby is it, wwm or Boston? Also Typedef catches Dustin cheating and giving abuse to other members behind tyedefs back. Amp comes clean about his crippling cake addiction and DeVore sells boards.ie to a traveling production of shakesphere's hamlet with hilarious consequences to follow

Our average user stay is long then an episode of Friends.

Despite what you all say, theres 1000 impressions on the typedef threads and the rate of posts is pretty high so dont give all that "wont someone think of the children" because you'd be complaining it was boring round here if there wasnt the odd flame war.

Every day this week we've exceeded 50K impressions...

DeV.

• Advertisement

Okay,

Just so that we're all clear, before I say anything else, I don't participate in the IRC forums for this place (I can't right now, even if I wanted to, but that's another story) and I have never said or intended to imply anything that might resemble those types of sentiments towards anyone, anywhere - period. Truth be told, I'd never even heard of this stuff until you brought it up, so be assured that for what it's worth I have zero involvement in all of that, nor would I condone it. Just for the record.

(Oh, and in reply to Boston, azezil - you're absolutely right. It does seem rather pointless, and a mite degrading for the target, on reflection. But getting to the point in hand...)

No, Typedef, I don't know you - but so what? You don't know me either. We are both going on assumptions about the other, surely, as a direct consequence - in real terms, a truly impartial assessment of anyone else's character is impossible anyway, so we end up guessing and assuming about every conceivable situation and subject matter all day every day - in short, conjecture and assumption, as you put it, factors into every human thought process - as we can never be completely certain that we are in command of all of the facts - and even when we're certain that we are, that, surely, is merely yet another assumption...?

(You will notice as well that my use of language should clearly indicate that I am stating assumptions and/or opinions, rather than being so bold as to allege that I'm stating facts, unless I'm as sure as humanly possible that I am in the right. Well, it's meant to, anyway... if I'm not being successful in this regard, I apologize)

Of course, you're correct to say that it takes two to tango - but to bend that cliché a little, what we've got going on here is closer to a barn dance than a tango. There are people cutting in and cutting out at irregular intervals all the time - there's no rhythm to the debate at all, there's rather unhelpful whooping and hollering from various corners, and (it appears) that a some of us have had a little too much moonshine and are eyeing each other for a fight. I don't want one, and (I hope) neither do you.

To try to put a point on how this all started, the problem with this is a simple one: attitude. From what I've seen, you draw this on yourself - you seem to be the one that's posting the tirades, naming names, and to use a tidied-up version of a venerated cliché, urinating in your own back yard. You intentionally try to provoke people - whether that's in an information-gathering capacity or not, I'm not able to tell, but you seem to have an unerring ability to shatter the (relative) tranquility around here. Don't get me wrong, that can be good and bad, but to be honest, in my humble opinion, I didn't appreciate your method one bit. I understand your position about moderation, and I agree with much of your reasoning (to the tune of "why should I be bothered?"), but the manner in which you made your points was, shall we say, ungentlemanly. While it's evidently true you've been getting your share of this, you have been proclaiming that you're above all that, so why stoop to their level so publically?

My original point - worded another way - was that you were flinging abuse at other people in exactly the same position that you seemed so happy to get out of - and those people who run the place - I would have thought they'd be more aware of the plight of a Moderator than most, generally speaking? You seem intent (note: this is another example of an opinion. The word "seem" is intended to allude to this) on having the last word, and it's seldom well-meaning or even neutral, it seems, in the last week or so. It has, in recent times, appeared to me that you're giving as good as you (more apparently than ever) got, with a good dollop of interest on top, but I couldn't see why you couldn't just deal with it in private rather than this somewhat unnecessary policy of insulting, accusing and harrassing people in what is considered a public area.

It reminded me of too much of a drunk who's being kicked out of a pub, wheeling around on one leg, pointing his finger in turn at all the punters, yelling "You'll be sorry" to anyone who'll listen. This is why I referred to your profile, in the previous post, because, apart from someone who in another situation, would make a fine debater, that's all you're likely remind me of.

And, in a point I'm sure you'll raise before you officially leave, you were insulting some people I happen to consider friends - and (in a trait I hope I share with many) I don't like seeing people pick on my friends. A reasonable, I believe, but also very human response. Another similarly human response is a distinct dislike of being treated like an idiot - which your dictionary definition links did quite effectively.

Happy hunting in whatever field of endeavour attracts your interest, and (as far as I'm concerned) I have no hard feelings, or ill-intent of any kind towards you.

Regards,
    Gadget
    (edited for a typo)

You one of the good guys gadget, no matter what anybody says to you, never think twice about expressing your opinion

You one of the good guys gadget, no matter what anybody says to you, never think twice about expressing your opinion
    Eh, thanks... I think? :confused:

Gadget

fúck ya so, you can buy me a drink.

im not proud....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Why do you people seem intent on post fu(king mamoth replies to theses forums. I have the attention span of a fu(king goldfish and I couldn't be ars3d reading all the sh!te ye write. So in future would you consider me and post a quick synopsis after your essay's. Cheers.

Your friend in Panama

• Advertisement

that would go against my religion as a cheap bastard student.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

2. Typedef, you think YOU get abuse? omg. Do you realise I get death threats? People write me some of the most god awful abuse you've ever seen. You wouldnt believe the abuse I get.

Yeah, sorry about that DeV. But you really shouldn't have molested that badger. It's still in therapy.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Who is Typedef?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

/me removes Typedef from ignore list.

So Typedef's leaving eh? - I just got his PM, meself... didn't know I had the honour of featuring on his 'buddy list'.

Ah well, that means one less person on the boards who can occasionally tend to be a patronising pedant. One less person who feels the need to create links to dictionary.com for ever little word he considers too difficult for us mere mortals to understand.

Should we all be ashamed of ourselves? Should we just shrug and carry on? Do we care? I'm not losing any sleep over it, I must say.

--

Oh and with Typedef's PM (and pedantry!) in mind, while "cecession" may not be a word, I presume he meant "cessation".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

why not get another moderator who hasn't had these problems ? be alot easier, getting Typedef back moderating would basically justify him acting like a baby to get what he wants.

there are about 70 mods, thats less than 1% of the boards members, being part of that group down to throwing a hissy fit is not right.

Typedef can still make the posts he wants, he just won't be trusted to moderate the forum, if you feel you can trust him, and that he won't go on another crusade again, reinstate him. Don't reinstate him if you feel he could act this way again.

The way he made a thread about keeks, the person who just happened to take over his moderating duties is wrong, and I certainly wouldn't trust him to moderate the bubbles board, yet alone a board which is getting alot more hits, and has discussions on them.

From what i've seen it's turned very much into an us against them theme, Typedef has acted in such a way that he deserved to have his moderatorship removed, he then dug himself in deeper, it's not worth the hassle of making him a mod again, you'll just have to deal with it again a few weeks down the road. It's very easy to fall for the human element, as happened when another moderator became demodded, but cast a cold eye and make the logical decision, after all spock is used in Typedef's own sig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

burn :)

{edit} astrofool got in the way in the 3 secs it took to post {/edit}

Originally posted by Bard
    One less person who feels the need to create links to dictionary.com for ever little word he considers too difficult for us mere mortals to understand.
    i probably wouldn't say this but i'm drunk so i'll fire ahead:

fist off that poll is being fixed earlier on its was 52 votes to 50 in favour of typedef's return now it reads something like 37 to 42 against, poor show.

in reguards to what bard says as quoted here, he only posted those links in retaliation to abusive comments made by other 'prominent'members of the boards.ie community.

Astrofool, my god was a user name never more suitable to a person... for imo what you have posted is total n utter tripe.

Typedef is a great mod and while unprevoked a model to us all, it is unfortunite that he choose to pay heed to those that would mock him, but i think it a terrible reflection on the state of things on boards that such an individual should be persicuited in such a way.

For the most part i have respect for the community at large but there is certainly a cancerous growth within the community.

(i'll probably post a retraction for this on sunday, when i'm sober and back to work, but know this, these are my true thoughts)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

This whole thing is pointless.

First of all, Typedef's moderatorship should never have been taken in the spirit that it was taken. Cloud even admitted he was hasty.

It was taken away in a public and humilating fashion and then offered back if he wanted it with everyone watching to see if Typedef would put aside his principles and "ask" for it back. Wtf?

It should have just been returned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Originally posted by DeVore

Get over it. Some people dont like you? Screw them!

DeV.

jesus DeV, I feel really bad for ever annoying you now

:(

I've adjusted my sig accordingly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by azezil

i probably wouldn't say this but i'm drunk so i'll fire ahead:

You probably shouldn't have bothered.

fist off that poll is being fixed earlier on its was 52 votes to 50 in favour of typedef's return now it reads something like 37 to 42 against, poor show.

You sir are an idiot. I've been checking back to Admin all day and there hasn't been 50 votes or over for either side at *any* stage. And to suggest that the Admins would fix a poll is idiotic in the extreme. What do they have to gain?
    in reguards to what bard says as quoted here, he only posted those links in retaliation to abusive comments made by other 'prominent'members of the boards.ie community.

Oh come now Typedef is no angel. He's made plenty of insulting, derogatory and unprovoked posts in his time here. This whole "everyone is picking on poor little typedef" attitude is ridiculous. Of course everyone else is always wrong and little Johnny is always right.
    Astrofool, my god was a user name never more suitable to a person... for imo what you have posted is total n utter tripe.

I could say exactly the same for your post.

Typedef is a great mod and while unprevoked a model to us all, it is unfortunite that he choose to pay heed to those that would mock him, but i think it a terrible reflection on the state of things on boards that such an individual should be persicuited in such a way.

Typedef was a Mod like any other. He's nothing special, he wasn't a shining star sent from heaven to be an example to the rest of us. If anything he done a respectable job of admining the board and didn't let his narcissim get in the way too much. I also don't think he was persecuted in any way, he annoyed alot of people and they hit back... boo hoo what does anyone expect? I've seen a hell of alot worse in my time here.
    For the most part i have respect for the community at large but there is certainly a cancerous growth within the community.

I'm sure you have a 10 point plan to make it all better though right?

At the end of the day Typedef was offered his admin position back with an apology from Cloud. He rebutted with a fairly strongly worded attack against Cloud. If it was me he would have been gone at that stage no questions asked not to mention his creation of another account to post spam. But now Cloud has seen fit to offer him yet another chance to come back as Mod.

Personally I voted yes. He was as good a mod as any for the Green Issues board and maybe a little better than most for his interest in Green Issues but in the past few weeks he's done nothing but post attack upon attack *unprovoked* at members of the board.

Labelling a thread:
    This is all just my opinion now Keeks, try not to take it personally

And then continuing to make a personal attack on Keeks in my opinion is farcical and absurd. As far as I can see this whole debate is a moot point seeing as Typedef has made a concious decision not to return to boards or at least not to return as a moderator.

.logic.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement