Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Wanted

Options
  • 26-04-2002 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

As some may know im helping promote a wrestling show in Tallaght in a few months, what im looking for is music from irish bands to use as entrance music for the wrestlers and intros among other things. If anyone is interested post up and we will talk about it. it has to be heavyish stuff, rock/metal/punk , i cant afford to pay you but we can put up links on the site and thanks in the program on the night, and some tickets for the show.

Bomb

Line up for the night is great and can be found at www.3count.2ya.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Man thats so cool, bit of a wrestlin fan myself (not just wwf!). Some of the new Otranome stuff may suit. Just recorded so ill send it on, let me know what you think. You can e-mail me: adamjwalsh@hotmail.com
    even if the music doesn't suit I definitely want to know more about this wrestlin lark. Or if I can help in any way just let me know,
    Talk to ya soon.

Advertisement