Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cube or P2....?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

u cud wait on the dvd version of the cube to come out, its out i jap at the mo, its all silver and stuff [no release date for europe as far as i know].

id personally go for gc
    i find ps vewy boring:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Shred

sh*te from the sunday world? The most PS2 biased column

Yeah the amount of crap they print is unbelievable! I don't know why I even bother to read it

It gets on my wick that some people seem to actually believe what they read there...

Well, back on subject, I bought my GC and I'd have to say I'm really chuffed with it :cool:

The PS2 is a good gaming machine, but If you want a DVD player, buy a seperate - the play back isn't supposed to be that great(correct me if I'm wrong)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Originally posted by Giblet
    IrishByte, were u reading that sh*te from the sunday world? The most PS2 biased column i have ever seen. The ads could only be seen as bad because of the euro price not being shown on sky, but on rte it was.

very true statment there i hate tha sunday world writer!
    allthough his name is kevin mclory or sumthin
    is tha the infamous kevo?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Originally posted by Giblet
    IrishByte, were u reading that sh*te from the sunday world? The most PS2 biased column i have ever seen. The ads could only be seen as bad because of the euro price not being shown on sky, but on rte it was.

Yes you're quite right! :rolleyes: Didn't realise the SW had crap!:rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Apart from FFX are there any other really good games in the immediate pipeline for the PS2 or have most of them come out?

Now that I think of it there isn't a single promising looking game I've seen coming out after FFX. Ah but still FF motherf'king X though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

How about Xeno-motherf'cking-saga? :)

Personally I'm getting moist in anticipation of .hack//sign - having just seen the anime, it looks astonishingly good. Even if it has the stupidest name ever.

(Oh, and Sega are doing a Shinobi game for PS2! *drool*)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yes! Shinobi! Best thing ever!

Not being a big beardy RPG type, I'm looking forward to GTA Vice City and Virtua Fighter 4. And I'm sure *something* will be announced at E3.

Advertisement