Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal Of Honour Allied Assualt Online Gaming Problem.

Options
  • 27-04-2002 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭

i have MOHAA and i want to try online gaming. I have tried using the All Seeing Eye app and the ingame connection to an internet game.

But no matter what i do i keep getting server time out error.

I have Windows Xp and SNL 56k connection.

Any ideas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I haven't tried playing it online... but my only guess would be that the servers are too far away to connect to before the timeout period kicks in... are you sure the servers you're connecting to are UK/Europe servers and not USA?
    Or if you have a firewall like ZoneAlarm, make sure MOHAA has the right permissions to access the game server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The 1.10 patch fixes that error.
    there is another patch after that one 1.11 that includes a better server finder in game.
    Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I have a problem with single player in MoH,its far too short ,enemies are stupid, you can survive a nuclear bomb, and its downright easy.
    Any fix's for my problem? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Originally posted by Pugsley
    I have a problem with single player in MoH,its far too short ,enemies are stupid, you can survive a nuclear bomb, and its downright easy.
    Any fix's for my problem? :(

It's called Multiplayer.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

1 put it on hard.
    2 turn off GOD mode.
    LOL
    :)
    Kdja

• Advertisement
Advertisement