Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness camping vouchers...

Options
  • 27-04-2002 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

hey... i was on the website the other day and i won a free camping voucher...

so does this mean that i just get a weekend ticket (without camping) and then they'll just let me in to camp

OR

does this mean that i get the voucher, go to ticketmaster, and give it to them

anyone that's in the know...i'd greatly appreciate some input...

cheers...

Kurdt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 matsguitarstrap

dunno man...i won one too but it doesnt say wot the story is!!! i was thinkin that they cud give u the money for the camping bak wen u get there??? i dunno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

"does this mean that i get the voucher, go to ticketmaster, and give it to them" - yes, I do believe it does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

I ignored their newsletter the other day and bought me campin' ticket.. now i could of saved 20 bills......any smart ideas...anyone...

Advertisement