Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creativity Board

Options
  • 27-04-2002 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I would like to propose a board for people to post work the created like. Poems, Short stories, Lyrics etc. I am very interested in peoples’ comments and criticisms of my work and would love the opportunity for people to give opinions on my work the finally have somewhere to publish the finished work and I am confident that others would like the same.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Great idea, this could include inventions, crazy ideas that haven't been thought of yet for people needing others' input from. I find myself having cool ideas but never getting round to pulling them through, wishing I could find someone interested in the idea to take it further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

Yeah I like the idea, it could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I think we had something along these lines before (Talent) but it disappeared, at the moment I can see two very different ideas here - Creative Writing and Inventing. Let's have some more discussion before creating anything (sorry about the pun).

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

I think that this board would be a good idea, If it was used for lyrics and the likes, the boards band might use the songs that are thought up from the minds of our talented members!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

lol @ cloud
    Kapper http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=19 litrature etc think most of what you said could be put here. me tinks.

as for inventions you could add it in ucer after hours. dont think it fits in with technolgy as it would be inventios and not really suited.

as for the songs etc get the guys on the music forum to put something together. and if that fails ask anglewhore he's being doing some mighty fine work on the humor forum of late :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Originally posted by Kraken
    lol @ cloud
    Kapper http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=19 litrature etc think most of what you said could be put here. me tinks.

I've seen this board and mabey it's just because people don't know that one can post ones' work on it, but their does not seem to be people posting on it. So I was thinking that if a board was started to Directly deal with peoples' origanal work more people would post because they see others doing so.

Advertisement