Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday is the last day to register to vote

Options
  • 27-04-2002 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭

I understand Monday 29th is the last day to register to vote (supplementary register). The Dublin City registration office is on Mechants Quay (Dublin City Council offices). [Edit - its Wellington Quay]

The last day to register to be elected is Friday 3rd May.

http://www.dublincity.ie/services/General%20Election%202002.doc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

/me makes a note.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

*Bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Hmmmm, are you sure? I'm 18 tommorrow, so I dashed off into town when I saw your post earlier at around half past 5, went into the post office, and asked if this is where I register to vote, he said that the new register would be in tommorrow and to come back then..... so I'm not sure what's going on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Mills
    Hmmmm, are you sure? I'm 18 tommorrow, so I dashed off into town when I saw your post earlier at around half past 5, went into the post office, and asked if this is where I register to vote, he said that the new register would be in tommorrow and to come back then..... so I'm not sure what's going on now.
    That might be the new ACTUAL register, not the forms to apply to get onto it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Originally posted by Mills

I think that You have to be 18 on a certain date which I think is 15th Feb 2002. I had a similar problem in that I was 18 and they would not allow me to register because I was not 18 by the date.

• Advertisement
Advertisement