Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back from Da Beer eh?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Originally posted by smiles
    anything i said while drunk doesnt count!

<< Fio >>

Really?....ohhh :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

<< Fio >>

Thank Jeebus...............:p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

<< Fio >>
    Cheers hun - way to make a guy feel good... :(

:p:p:p

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I think I fell asleep on (again, I think) Shinji's shoulder for about 2 seconds until kalman decided it was time for a grappling song and dance, whilst he proceeded to yank me all over the table with myself, Tac and a few other people looking on in horror and awe...

I don't really have memorable moments, just the thought of the ammount of people who couldn't get over my drinking methods, and the fact that I refrained from vommiting on anyone in particular, bar the latrine (Only Once - I done pretty well)

Syx, I think I told you I only had twelve pints, but according to the hangover it was Twelve Pints including the hundred empties on the table along with an unmeasurable ammount of vodka (On the sly, mind) and any other pint of Bulmers I could find near the end of the night (Mine or otherwise) so all that on an empty stomach + Having to listen to AngelWhore all night + Beeing severely knee bashed by Dav and Fio + Still trying to recover from that ****ing monster concoction everyone pitched in to make for me on Dav's Birthday = Class night...

I humbly thank you all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

"I .. fell asleep on .. Shinji's shoulder .. whilst he proceeded to yank me all over the table with .. people looking on in horror and awe...

I .. have memorable moments.. of the .. latrine (Only Once - I done pretty well)

Syx, I think I had .. AngelWhore all night + Beeing severely .. bashed by Dav and Fio + Still trying to recover from that.. monster ..coct.. in .. Dav .. Class night...

I humbly thank you all."

What are you trying to say rope?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by Bard
    Actually I've always admired Sean Connery, even before the pissup and besides I DON'T WISH TO DISCUSS THIS ANYMORE! IN CASE IT AFFECTS THE COURT CASE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

and?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hey guys,

Just back to work today, mad reading through all these posts!

Cheers to those who were asking after me (Ganders, Sico, Mont0r, Shad0r, Dawn & Dan, etc.). You nearly convinced my sis that I've friends (albeit pretty fucked up ones :rolleyes:). :)

I thought I might just make it, but unfortunately I wasn't allowed out of the hospital til Sunday... :rolleyes:

I'll be there to show you light-weights how to drink properly next time (on that note: well done logic, you're learning :))

Congrats to Bard. I bet it was Greenbean getting him into trouble, he always starts it...

As far as Trojina is concerned, all derivatives of Troj are copyrighted to me, my sister can get her own damn nick!

Later,
    Al.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Greenbean, the night could have been like that... I simply don't remember... Still my anus is still intact so I'll go with whatever I said above :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by RopeDrink
    Greenbean, the night could have been like that... I simply don't remember... Still my anus is still intact so I'll go with whatever I said above :D

Ah yes, Mr. Ropedink... I'd like a word...

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by Bard

Actually I've always admired Sean Connery, even before the pissup and besides I DON'T WISH TO DISCUSS THIS ANYMORE! IN CASE IT AFFECTS THE COURT CASE!

The above is not a quote from me.

It was a good night - up to a point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Trojan

Ah yes, Mr. Ropedink... I'd like a word...

Al.

Ah yes... He's given her a hidiously crippling, deforming and traumatising STUBBLE BURN!

You'd like a word!?
    I know, your going to compliment me on the ammount of earrings I dare to wear in public maybe!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

whos the bird with kharn , right side, is pritty, she in the right pub?

BoardsBeer024.JPG ummm

The one on the right of the picture is minesajackdaniels
    The one on *my* right is Fio[smiles]

And people laughed at me when I said being a moderator on boards.ie got me cute chicks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Kharn
    And people laughed at me when I said being a moderator on boards.ie got me cute chicks...
    and they still do ;)

/awaits smack form fio n co :D

/me bellyflops onto azezil

That's gonna leave a stain....

/all grows dark, azezil looks up to see large mass flying towards him, "oh dear god" he screams but its too late.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

.......the crockery on Hakiim's shelf in eastern Mujhadenistan rattles slightly. Raising only an eyebrow, Hakiim disregards it as another one of those now-common explosions accross the mountains.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

oh i see, surprisinly nice for a nerd night etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by azezil

/awaits smack form fio n co :D

/me gets a bot

*Fio[Bot] slaps aeezeilseizlxiziel around the head

---

Kharn's got it wrong, *me* becoming a moderator on boards.ie got me all the cute guys.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by [sk.Ser] on an internet forum
    oh i see, surprisinly nice for a nerd night etc

Fio[Bot], overcome by azezil's rugged good looks agree's to carry out revenge attack on smiles!!

muhawhawhaw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by azezil
    Fio[Bot], overcome by azezil's rugged good looks agree's to carry out revenge attack on smiles!!

muhawhawhaw

or not.

<< Fio >>

Advertisement