Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-old- Durex ad music

Options
  • 28-04-2002 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

Well, since i've had good luck with name-that-tune questions on here, and since McCann Ericsson Advertising (Durex's ad company) aren't being very helpful, i thought i'd ask a question i've been craving the answer to for years and years...

There was an old Ad for Durex on tv maybe 5 to 7 years ago. It had a couple shaggin' and at the end you could see the guy was blind, and the words "feeling is everything" appeared on the screen. The ad would have probably been on mtv, or possibly sky1.

The music sounded slightly portisheadish, or something, and i'd LOVE it if someone could let me know the name of the artist and tune.

thanks

Advertisement