Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

great gig last night

Options
  • 28-04-2002 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

TBMC rocked last night

best gig I've been at in 6 Months

crayonz
    blotooth

fair play - good music

bring it on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scotsman

My good buddy Pigman and I were there (not to see Blotooth offcourse) to see the Crayonz. We are big fans of the whole grunge thing, especially pearl jam.

Why did the singer in blotooth take off all his clothes last night and parade around the stage with a large sponge? (Really dont like them after that). It was extremely tasteless. Otherwise it was a rocking gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Yeah it was great. I don't really like Blotooth (even less so after last night) but Crayonz were just brilliant. I picked up a couple of their singles outside and was taking to the bass player afterwards. He was telling me they're supporting LaRocca(sp?) at the shelter on the 9th of May so I'll definetly be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

nice one...i quite like the crayonz and have wanted to see la rocca, and hopefully will be in the shelter that night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Hmmm, thats cool scotsman except for the fact that it a) didn't happen and b) we don't know each other. But what the hell. :)

Woops. Sorry pigman. I meant wilbur.

• Advertisement

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wilbur

Dear Scotsman,

I reckon you don't know me either but what the heck. When you coming off those drugs? so if it was'nt me, or pigsman maybe it was the drowner! (sorry drowner if you don't know this guy/gal either:confused:

Advertisement