Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mundy 24 star hotel

Options
  • 28-04-2002 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

:D:D

I higle recommend 24 star hotel. There are some truly amazing moments on the album. Anyway July is on it . You should buy the album just for that song. Anyone else have it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Yeah its class but I prefer mayday to july I heard it got no. 9 in ireland did it get relesed in the uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

mmmmm got it today

I have high hopes for this......high hopes......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 empathy

yeah, i really love the mundy albu also, gets stuck in your head and you end up singing along when you're meant to be studying :(
    my fav. tracks are july, mexico and rescue remedy especially...i just lived on that stuff for my leaving cert. it's great!

e

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pity that half the tracks were on his last 2 EPs, though.... ah well. Beggers can't be choosers.....

Its still well worth the money. Buy irish!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭poobags

I Agree. Buy IRish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement