Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

brrrrpppp alert alert text message sent in sleep

• 28-04-2002 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

was out on the piss two weekends ago .... came home at three am hammered to find loads of soppy messages from girlfriend on mobile ( she didnt go out at all ) in drunken attempt to be nice back after night out with lads wrote the following

*had a crap night without you ,miss feeling your feet in the bed beside mine, miss kissing you , love you loads see you soon*

pressed send and entered the number .... fell asleep .... forgot to clear the message and slept on my phone ....when i moved it sent the message to the first person in my phone book ..... best friend.... dave. havent heard from him since :) lmao ..... i think i freaked him out... oh well

anyone else have similar experiences.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he doesn't sound like much of a best friend to me!

talk to him, explain what happened and how it makes you feel.

:P
    no nothinglike that has ever happened to me, all the stupid drunken texts i send are intentional.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by JOOROWNED
    *had a crap night without you ,miss feeling your feet in the bed beside mine, miss kissing you , love you loads see you soon*

Somehow i dont think u spelt it like that at the time :D

But i generally stay away from txt messages....too much hassle type them in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭JOOROWNED

lol it has predictive text on it so yeah i spelt it okay .... lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

There was the time when some lad I don't know texted me asking me where I was and how much he loved my tits. I tried explaining he had the wrong number but he just didn't seem to cop it.

Eventually I just pretended to be really into scat. He stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

lol nice one amp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Oh come on Amp, you didn't have to pretend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

hehehe I got a text from some woman claiming she met me and asking if I wanted to meet up.

I met her, she was with her best friend who was camp as christmas and I didn't get along too well with her and he ended up fancying me and he kept texting me for two weeks, mainly at 2/3am asking me if I would try boys as well :eek:

I turned off my phone for 3 days and then it stopped!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ohh now thats freaky.... *shudder*

:(

i went out one night and met this really hotttt co,loured girl from dublin and thought i was well in there ..... only to find that she was trying to set me up with her gay friend ........ *exit stage left at high speeds*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 cannonfodder

lol,

You should be happy that you did not have the Gay Friend on your number list... How would you have felt when you rolled over in the morning and saw that 'Message Sent' staring you in the face..

• Advertisement

probably sick all over the place then i would dornw my phone and bury it in the back garden

Advertisement