Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another Lidl Thursday Special

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭mocar

you beat me to it Irishgeo. I was just about to post about the surround sound speakers. ;)
    They sound good dont they?

I have heard people are queuing from 8;30 to get in to lidl. All the specials are in the centre of the store at the back so get in and go left rather than straight and then left. Sounds complicated but all the stores are the same layout i think.

mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

YEah those optron cdr`s are fine, but on week they dident have the optron disks and had some other make in a green box i cant rember the name and about 2 of them worked for me.

Any way i see Lidl have a force feed back steering wheel for 45eur comming out next week, i think it is the one that has out a few weeks back for 80eur that time! Did any one get one that time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

5.1 active sound system with power subwoofer for great CD and DVD listening enjoyment. 200 watt (PMPO) subwoofer for a full bass sound with integrated amplifier and 5 x 50 watts (PMPO) satellite loud speakers.
    watts PMPO isnt much of an indicator of how powerful the amp/speakers are. PMPO is the peak power output and cant be sustained... so 50watt PMPO speaker could only be rated for 5watt RMS.

If anyone cares :)

Advertisement