Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election 2002

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Originally posted by Wheeler
    Im voting Sinn Fein no. 1 .......... the canditate is just 24,so he can do things for young ppl

Like punishment beatings etc :)

There is no way I could even contemplate voting for Sinn Fein untill the IRA disband.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

slander perhaps

Originally posted by Wheeler
    Im voting Sinn Fein no. 1 .......... Im in south Tipp and the canditate is just 24,so he can do things for young ppl
    Originally posted by gandalf

Like punishment beatings etc :)

There is no way I could even contemplate voting for Sinn Fein untill the IRA disband.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Notice the smiley at the end of it -> :D Smilie !!!!

Man people just don't have a sense of humour these days.

Especially the chuckies :p

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Pablo
    slander perhaps

Naw, just an accusation.

How's this:

I'm not voting for Sinn Fein primarily because I don't agree with their policies. I'm also not voting for Sinn Fein because some members are also members of the IRA and were directly involved in the murder of innocent civilians in Northern Ireland. I'm also not voting for Sinn Fein because some members have scant regard for Irish law and have been directly involved in punishment beatings. I believe that most Sinn Fein candidates who have not directly involved in punishment beatings that have occured in their constituencies have certain knowledge of the individuals who have carried out these beatings and are breaking the law by not reporting these individuals.

Kind regards
    Seamus Ryan
    Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

The Waterford candiate is only 27. But true to form he's a scumbag. Just like all the rest of them. No one party stands out, they are all likely to be equally innefective, some could make matters worse, I don't anyone will really be able to improve the state of the country. I'd dig up Stalin and elect his corpse as taoiseach as it wouldn't make much difference to our daily lives.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Actually thats a little unfair, I met the Waterford candidate and he seems pretty intelligent and coherent. However, it always nags at the back of my mind what their party alignment means. By default Sinn Fein do not condemn IRA bombings therefore must condone them. I wouldn't elect someone with that mentality.

However the idiots who booed an American Player who used to play for a Scottish club in Landsdowne last month might.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement