Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is that song?

Options
  • 29-04-2002 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

"It's the only dream I have,
    It's all that I have left"

"On the outside looking in"

"I'm trapped inside"

These are the lyrics, as far as I can recollect. Can't find them anywhere on the Web. Anyone know? Can anyone put PdeBarra out of his misery?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dogfood

"on the outside looking in " is in every song ever written by whingy people EVER!!!

describe the song a bit those are such random lyrics that could be from many a song.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

Sure I can describe it, but how's that gonna help? My description is gonna be purely subjective: I say it sounds like Metallica (it doesn't, actually), but you think it's definitely like Limp Bizkit (which, thank God, it isn't either).

In short, piss off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I think its turn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

it's not outside by staind is it?
    does the chorus go like this
    "im on the outside, im looking in
    i can see through you, see your true colours
    coz inside your ugly, ugly like me
    i can see through you, see the real you" (or somehting like that nayway
    is that's how the chorus goes then it is staind, "outside" but if not then i havent a clue, sorry.

No, I know that Staind song, and that ain't it. Can't find lyrics on Turn's website, either, so might not be them. Have done extensive searching for the lyrics, can't find them anywhere. So I reckon only Phantom listeners would know... Cheers, guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

aw siht ... i know the one your talking bout... tip of my tongue... i'm sure someone can help cos it gets a good bit of play

i've a feeling its an irish band but i'm not sure

Yeah, sounds vaguely Irish. Not that you can tell for sure always. It does get a good bit of play, alright. That's my one quibble, though, that songs aren't often named (at least not during the hours that I can listen). But that's also one of the best things about Phantom - no inane chatter. One or the other, I suppose. Can't have both, really. Anyways, cheers for thinkin, Polarbelly.

PdeBarra.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It reminds me of a Linkin Park song. Crawling, was it?

Shudder.

Come on, people - somebody out there has to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ssorry just say the whole thing and though of debarra: manus
    dont suppose ur any relation?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

paper crown by paper crown!

finally, i'm the first to realise something!

Hey freakofnature:

Check out http://www.Papercrown.com

Is this the same band? Hardly...

Advertisement