Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What... No Jazz???

Options
  • 29-04-2002 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hey - how come there are no sections for Jazz on this board? Isn't there anyone else out there with a passion and/or interest in jazz and blues??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I'm only guessing but I wouldn't have thought Jazz would be too popular on this board.

Maybe a Jazz/Blues board would be justifable?

I would certainly offer my help to moderate it if the powers that be want to set one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I'd like to see a jazz/blues board, I like the music inparticular electric blues.

Gets my thumbs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

Im a huge jazz/funk/soul fan.
    I couldn't see a jazz board getting much posts though.
    It'd be grand to just post in the music/radio board surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

There's not demand enough for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hmm i do like a bit of jazz, just mainly the major names tho: mulligan/baker/davis/coltrane (and a bit of corduroy!), and therefore i doubt i (and similarily a lot of other ppl) could offer any board-worthy debate apart from that small selection :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement