Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iss 2

Options
  • 29-04-2002 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

has anyone any advance word on the gamecube version of this? the n64 one was one of my fave games ever but i've not heard much about this one. will probably buy it on friday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Was thinking of getting it too but i was a bit worried by the lack of reviews. Saw a "review" in Nintendo's offical magazine and it gave it 8/10. From what i could gather from skimming through the review in Easons was that doesnt have the same depth the previous ISS's have. I think i might play it by ear before buying it now. Would be dissapointed if it wasnt a classic (ISS 98 is still my most played game on the Playstation)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hmm ISS2 on Nintendo.
    Still undecided about weather to get one or not but this game would swing it for me.
    Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

i think for the minute i will just buy rogue squadron and super monkey ball, and wait to see how opinion fares on iss

i really want a 3rd game though 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Yup, im gonna get Super Monkey Ball and Rogue Squadron too. The only thing i would suggest is after getting your launch titles, consider getting the rest of your games from www.play.com as the games seem to work out at about €52 which is close to €20 less than Irish retailers are going to be selling em..

haha, i was already browsing it(i wanted to order the brasseye dvd). deadly

hmm, think i'll order something now!

• Advertisement

hmm
    computer and video games just gave it a pretty good review

not that that means much 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

if you've ever tried & enjoyed the ISS Pro games(rather then the arcade orientated ISS games) you could wait for Pro Evolution Soccer 2002 which is out soon on the Gamecube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Wait for Evolution 2002 methinks. Arg.. can't wait till i can afford a GC. My internet bills are nasty so i have no money for consoles :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

i found a webpage, for those who care, with the player lists forWinning eleven 6 aka the sequel to Pro Evolution Soccer. Note the inclusion of the Old Firm, Villa, Olympiakos, Sparta, Dynamo Kiev, Galatasaray, Hamburg, Classic Italy, Classic France, Classic England

I have it at home for the PS2 ,will play it tonight .As far as i know its alot the same as pro ev .

• Advertisement
Advertisement