Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irc rpg

Options
  • 29-04-2002 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for an irc rpg? We can get dice off irony.com and well scenarios I dunno, but if anyone is interested just say, just off the top off my head met once a week on an irc channel, suppose on quakenet for 2/3 hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

super idea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Min of 6 max of 12 just so the channel doesn't get screwed up, so if theres enough people interested we decide on a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

What rule system u thinking of ?

Haven't decided yet, first I want to see if there are enough people interested in playing, I know thats about the worst advert for an rpg, "what are we playing" "I dunno yet".

But I'm thinking something along the lines of shadow run, because it supposed to be good fun, or else the usual ad&d.

• Advertisement

Forgot to say if your interested drop me a pm or a mail to eamonn_20@hotmail.com .... I check that one at least once every 2 weeks :)

Also won't be able to get this running for about 2/3 weeks which gives me time to time to work out characters, and so on.

If your willing work with me on this one, we could experiment on a Monkey Island rpg, 4/5 various classes, swords fights which are won by insults. I've talked to some people about it and they like the idea...... any thoughts

Advertisement