Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck!!!!!!

Options
  • 29-04-2002 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

i know this isn't music related but i know a lot of us on the board are in college and therefore starting/in the midst of exams. So i just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck, and hopefully you'll wish me back some too, coz i really bloody need it!
    i embark on mine tomorrow, and i'll probably be keepin a low profile till most of em are over :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

ps...if any of u are college lectureres...in particular, MY college lecturers...i have an offer ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

ah ya poor thing,my exams dont start till the 20th :D

good luck to ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I'm in my final-week-before-exams-start-oh-hell-that's-not-very-long kinda thing. If I see the word oligopoly one more time I swear...........

But I've loadsa time, loadsa time........sigh.

Remember at the end of On Her Majesty's Secret Service when he's holding his wife saying "we've got all the time in the world" and the girl is bleedin dead?? Huh?? That's gotta make a girl think dunnit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i've two weeks before mine...

good luck to all of yis though...

Kurdt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

4bbls can **** my ****

2 down 2 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Good luck to you all. Any of you any good at Logic?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Thanks Drowner... I am in bad shape myself. I survived the first go round and decided to go back to school for more punsihment 'twas a bad idea. Thank god for music it is essential to get through the pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

aw thanks i could do with all the luck i can get and the best of luck to yall self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Mine arnt till the 18th and I still have three ca's to finsh and i wasting my time here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

:( 1 down ...7 (YES 7) to go...OH the humanity!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Uncle Neddy

3 Little exams are all that's between me and having to get a non-bar job. Good luck to everyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Thanx for the good luck statement and good luck to all who have evil EVIL exams!
    1 down also and 7 to go.
    I hate college!:( :p

:confused: this is me in my exams!

It doesnt matter cause we are all gonna die anyway!

does'nt that cheer u up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

not unless i die before the exams...

what am i saying?? i'm coasting!!!

haHah

good luck to all of you though!

think about the beer and nudity at the end of the exams!!!it'll get yis thru!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yes beer and sun beer and sun beer and sun it shall be my exam mantra...... i just keep thinking roll on witnness! Whoever said college were the best days of your life..they need to be shot in the head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

and screw u all with your one down 7 to go
    2 down 9 to go!!!! pina in the ass! and their science-y why oh why oh why?????
    AND im so unbelievably screwed for my exam tomorrow andi know ur all saying u should be studying but i NEED a study break of a few mins! argh!

Advertisement