Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE JIVE PRINCIPLE - Gig

Options
  • 29-04-2002 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

The Jive Principle are playing the Voodoo Lounge this Friday 3rd

It's €6 in or €4 if you present this at the door.

Check out their website to hear some of their tunes or email thejiveprinciple@hotmail.com and let us know what you think

www.thejiveprinciple.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 marko

that La Cosa Nostra song is class, do phantom have a copy of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by marko
    that La Cosa Nostra song is class, do phantom have a copy of it?

Nope... and they probably won't either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i heartily endorse this product and/or service :)

a word of warning about voodoo as a venue. its great and it sounds good but last time i was there they said (lied) they have run out of normal booze (guinness, budweiser, heineken, etc.) and luckily they had their own brewed substitute booze. i didnt like it, but it will get you pissed.

since that was a sunday night, they will have a harder time if they tried to pull a stunt like that on a friday night.

adnans

ps. damnit fink, made me post on the phantom board ;)

Originally posted by adnans
    i heartily endorse this product and/or service :)

adnans

ps. damnit fink, made me post on the phantom board ;)

What?? You don't like posting on the Phantom board?? :)

Yeah that's true Adnans abou the beer, but what are you tryin to do... stop people from goin to our gig? :)
    I don't think that'll happen on Friday though. It was weird alright.

Hup ye baya.
    Just a reminder :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

hehe, of course not. im just giving people some kind of idea about the place cause i was pleasently surprised about the lack of guinness on that night.

if the gig is anything like the last time when you played in voodoo, it will be absolutely mad. (get in the front for some sexy dancing by complete strangers) ill be there tonight at some time.

nothing wrong with the phantom board, i just dont post here since i dont listen to it :) hell, i dont listen to any kind of radio ever. digital all the way :D

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Zodiac_Lounge

Guys,

I braved the elements & saw you in Vodoo, Great GIG, Amazing Gig, Lot of potential. Save for the **** sound system & a few knackers in the crowd the best gig I have seen this year.

Jive principal have something going on

Regrads

Zodaic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

wasn't at the gig...but i've checked em out...and i look forawrd to seeing them at the zodiac lounge :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Dr Loon,
    spiffy website, and the new ep recordings sound really good...quite different than alot of stuff out there.

Originally posted by Zodiac_Lounge
    Guys,

I braved the elements & saw you in Vodoo, Great GIG, Amazing Gig, Lot of potential. Save for the **** sound system & a few knackers in the crowd the best gig I have seen this year.

Jive principal have something going on

Regrads

Zodaic

Thanks a million :) We were fairly píssed, but we played a good set. It's a weird place to play, very small stage, but I reckon we pulled last night off well. I'm glad we're gettin a bity of notice now. Kurdt, Atonal, thanks a million too. Just to let anyone who's interested know, we'll be playing Howl At The Moon on Mount Street this coming Thursday 9th of May, with Speedman so come along if ya can :D

Adnans where the fook were you bway!!? You better be there on Thursday for some drinkin :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement