Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If Andrew Conlan-Trant called you offering DSL.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Id take it, assuming noone else was offering it to me at a more competitive level.

btw this topic is pure flame bait - you just want to start an argument between pro and anti esaters.

cop on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'd take it, unless someone else was offering a better deal, regardless of how much I dislike Mr. Conlan-Trant and his colleagues after their little SNL fiasco.

And Snaga, I think you're over reacting there smile.gif

- Munch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Elmolove

Could you people GET OVER losing your crappy No Limits and wait for it....... get on with your lives!!! Are you people not bored already of whinging over your internet access??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

No, I do believe we will neevr ge bored of it!

And yes I would take the DSL off him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Elmolove:
    Could you people GET OVER losing your crappy No Limits and wait for it....... get on with your lives!!! Are you people not bored already of whinging over your internet access??????</font>

I havent seen any1 moaning in this tread or any tread for ages.
    im not ****ed im getting dumped cuz there will be alteratives very soon.

Britany Spears Looking incredible

• Advertisement

Sorry stevy smile.gif - Ill be good.
    <snip>
    nevermind!
    <snip>

*cough*

[This message has been edited by Snaga (edited 02-06-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

A lot of people would like to think that they would snub esat purely because of the SNL fiasco, but thats utter rubbish. If Esat offered ADSL, no-one would give 2 hoots about SNL anymore, they would jump at it. And you show very little understanding of the whole thing if you reckon its Andrew-Conlan Trent's fault that you won't have SNL soon. The Teflon Taoiseach has not taken any flak over this at all, not that I'm surprised.

Eircom are offering DSL - take a look at your most recent bill run & you will see the info. Esat will be offering DSL once the trials are over - no doubt if Esat offer a cheaper package than Eircom most users will sway towards Esat & the silly no limits saga will be forgotten (lets pray that it is soon as I am sick to the teeth of stupid people moaning about it!!)

(lets pray that it is soon as I am sick to the teeth of stupid people moaning about it!!)</font>

Why such agro man?
    if you "sick to the teeth" then stop reading posts which are started so ppl can moan and complain about SNL.

If only not looking at posts would make moany people go away!!

• Advertisement

Do you not think that it is silly to all be moaning about this. Think about the staff in Esat who have to listen to you all moaning at them - it's not their fault you are being cut off & they cannot do anything to change it. It is only an internet packagr & not the end of the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Maybe it affects some people more than you Elmo.You haven't made an exactly endearing start to your boards career it has to be said.

I know some of you guys dislike joe22 but he didnt start insulting you from the off.from post 1 Elmolove has insulted a big proportion of this board?
    smile.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I have to say that the suggestion that the loss of Surf NoLimits isn't hurting people is up there in the Stupid Things People Say Top Ten list. It's going to hurt me HARD in my pocket. And it's going to hurt my wee small business, which relied on being connected. The bandwidth I could live without, the connection I needed.

Would I take ADSL off Andrew Conlan-Trant? Of course I would, I'm not stupid. I'd take ADSL off Eircom for more than a ton a month, which is far worse than taking it off ACT.

adam

Chernobyl, you start off a post for the sole reason of starting an argument. Then when someone gives you one, elmolove, you give them a lecture about what a great start they've made here.

Get a grip and stop posting nonsense.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snaga:
    Chernobyl, you start off a post for the sole reason of starting an argument. Then when someone gives you one, elmolove, you give them a lecture about what a great start they've made here.

Get a grip and stop posting nonsence.
    </font>

never started it to create an argument.
    and if you follow my posts i never flame and always ask why some1 posts with agression.
    i just asked a question.
    smile.gif

ah now in fairness it was a stupid post to begin with. Firstly regardless of how ppl feel about SNL, its not worth a boycott of the company, especially if they give us ADSL at a competitive price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

shup eric u big flame monkey wink.gif

your entitled to your opinion ofcourse but stupidity is in the eye of the beholder.
    some could say that you are trying to start a flaming match between you and myself and yet you accuse me of being the one trying to start something?
    peace Snaga.
    smile.gif

I accused you as you started the post. Then got mad when you started on elmolove, who, like a lot of us is sick of the ramblings of those who wish to vent their anger all over the place. Dont get me wrong, Im in favour of organised attempts at getting things done, ala bards ireland offline group.

Had this post replaced Andrew's name with Esat then id have taken it more seriously and not thought it as flame bait....which btw worked great ;P

Neway - *shakeyhands* im off home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snaga:
    Firstly regardless of how ppl feel about SNL, its not worth a boycott of the company, especially if they give us ADSL at a competitive price.

</font>
    I can remeber loads of people saying you shouldnt use this isp cos there owned by eircum, and you shouldnt use this other one cos there owned by esat.
    Pure bóllix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Eircom are offering DSL - take a look at your most recent bill run & you will see the info.</font>

Look on the bill you say? Nothing there except a list of phone calls... Did you get the 'special' bill that magically disappeared when you woke up the next day? Eircom pulled out of dsl last I heard.. Maybe you'd be so good as to post this info so we can all see what your bill says because the eircom website doesnt seem to say anything about dsl either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Elmolove... 5 posts in and you're already achieving muppet status wink.gif

Bard
    Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

This was never going anywhere...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement