Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish People Party

Options
  • 30-04-2002 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I was watching some kind of tv/news thing on the tv and I couldn't believe it my ears... Even in the coming elections there are some parties participating with ultra right wing idea's. This guy on the telly was saying there is the "Irish People Party" now emerging...... at first I thought it was some kind of communist party( relating to the Chinese Peoples Party)..... but no it turned out to be some nationalistic party who is claiming Ireland for the Irish..... ok stupidity makes me laugh ignorance makes me sad but come on !! The Irish People Party a bunch of nonsence babblers who obviously for the first time in their entire human exsistance have a job and immediately think they can make it in politics..... unfortunately these people don't seem to realise that if one runs in ellections one should be able to communicate and discuss the views and opinions one has, reading parts of the interview one of these "new thinkers" made their points even more stupid!!
    Really people who actually support this party ........ sorry can't even take you seriously

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hmmm, can't find any reference to them and they appear not be be a registered party.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Yes, I would think they are chancers. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see fascists testing the waters though, with future elections in mind. They should be heckled and marginalised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

I got a flier in the door from them.

Their website is at http://www.irishpeoplesparty.com/

Misinformed quote of the week:
    "97% of the women arrive Pregnant", The Irish Peoples Party on Refugees.

These people are obviously ashamed of their own ideologies, not one real persons name on the site or on the handout, on doing a whois lookup for the domain - all details point at a P.O. box.

They don't have the courage to stand behind their convictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by pencil
    I got a flier in the door from them.

Their website is at http://www.irishpeoplesparty.com/
    "... this site has been disabled INDEFINETELY!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

Wow, it was up on Saturday evening (think was sat).

Someone must have contact the hosting company.

Generally it was filled with Racist Nationalist ****e, lots of banging on about 'REFUGEES' (caps not mine).

Whoever put up the site must have been some old fart - the site (& flier) went on & on about redistributing the money spent on 'REFUGEES' (caps not mine) to Irish pensioners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Administrative Contact:
    Equinox Productions
    Administration HostAdmin
    Kinsealy (Malahide)
    Dublin 17, Ireland
    00017, IE
    087 980-4490

admin@equinxopro.com

Here's where to send your complaints. Note the mobile Number.

Below is the actual site host (I think, not too up on the web stuff!)

Verio, Inc. (NET-VRIO-207-153-192)
    8005 South Chester Street
    Englewood, CO 80112
    US

Netname: VRIO-207-153-192
    Netblock: 207.153.192.0 - 207.153.255.255
    Maintainer: VRIO

Coordinator:
    Verio, Inc. (VIA4-ORG-ARIN) vipar@verio.net

Mike.

Advertisement