Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Job on Offer...

• 30-04-2002 2:10pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

OK guys and gals... another position is coming up in the place where I work. Its a small company of about 40 people based just off Merrion Sq in Dublin.

Looking for an IT person to do inhouse support for the users. Skills Required are as follows:

- Windows 98/NT/2000
    - NT Server
    - PC, Laptop and Printer hardware
    - Exchange 5.5
    - Basic Networking Skills
    - SQL Server

Looking for someone with a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.

Anyone interested in this position drop me an e-mail to this address and I'll give you the full specs and any other info you wish to know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I e-mailed you.

X

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

thanks X-man... i got it and sent you a reply...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭retneil

Emailed also toxic.. just there..

Advertisement