Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have big hands, help!

Options
  • 30-04-2002 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

i just cant get used to the tiny ps2 pad are there any larger pads available for it? cos it feels so small after all those years playing the n64, dreamcast and my new xbox.
    (And yes i do have big hands) big hands big feet

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well don't be thinking so negative,
    Big feet mean big ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

....shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

.....socks

Yeah i find the dual shock/ anologs on the ps2 controlers take up alot of room for movement off pad and buttons, much prefered the ps1 original contoller with long handles. sry tho dont have any suggestions unless you wanna buy a steering wheel and use that to ply everything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

PS dual-shock pads do indeed suck major donkey - the first version of the analogue joystick pads for PS1 were teh leet.

You could probably pick up a chunkified third-party pad somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

...penis

I know you can get an adaptor that lets you use PS2 joypads on the GC and XBox so you may want to hunt around to see if there's one that allows you to use the XBox joypad (shudder) on the PS2. Other than that, there's little else I can think of - any 3rd party joypad I've seen is pretty much the same size as the official one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    i just cant get used to the tiny ps2 pad are there any larger pads available for it?

....toe nails

you lucky your not in japan the PS2 joypads there are smaller than the US and EU joypads

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

...testicles

Pity you don't have small hands... mittens are the answer there :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

...toejam?

If you've big feet get your self a dance mat. I managed to pull off ryu's fireball on one of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

if i attempted to pull off ryu's fireball on a dance mat or dance floor, i'd prob knock the nearest person to me out stone cold, cos i cant dance and i am 6ft6 so as i'm pulling back to charge all my mental energy i'd smack someone in the head.

Advertisement