Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

babelfish

Options
  • 30-04-2002 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

What's the name of that babelfish song that's always on phantom? it's great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

'sometimes'

its a great ep... get it in tower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scotsman

I heard they're doing a gig with Blotooth somewhere soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Hmmmm, well den I'll defo be there .... to see Babelfish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ahcomeon

sometimes is a good song alright

blotooth, don't know anything but the day job thing and that would not lure me there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Don't know Babelfish, but I like their names.
    Blotooth are great though... They're great crack on stage, and their songs are cool. You can try their website (http://wwww.blotooth.com)to get more song than 'dayjob' because it's not the best.

My favourite would be 'As Cruel as You' or 'Lonely in Paris'...

Ok I stop, I'm a fan, sorry...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Leona

Blotooth are excellent! I haven't seen them live yet though... looking forward to that. I reckon "Beauty and the Beast" is their best song so far...

Babelfish are pretty good too :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

babelfish are one of my favourite bands in ireland at the moment.
    theyre absolutely fantastic live and im really looking forward to their next gig
    kiss me is a beautiful song, my favourite, supposedly going to be on their album theyre recording at the moment

not so mad about blotooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Zodiac_Lounge

You can see both Blotooth & Babelfish join the amazing Damien Dempsey on stage at the Zodiac Lounge, Tomato Night Club, Harcourt St next Wednesday, Doors are at 9:30pm & the price is a mere €8 (€6 with student card). Corona €3 all night.

Advertisement