Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

editing the poll

Options
  • 30-04-2002 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I'm a bit worried, I notice that the moderators have the power to edit the poll, surely this is not on! I mean whats the point in voting if the moderator is a rabid Sinn Fien/Hezbullah supporter and just edits the poll to suit his own outcome?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

I think you'd notice if, say, Fine Gael went missing.

Plus, the mods round here are an honourable bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Indeed, I could give say the Worker's Party 35 votes (currently nil) if I wanted to, but I haven't. First off, because it's not my style to cheat and secondly because there is an electronic record somewhere in the deepest bowels of the VBB log that DeVore could look up if he was *really* interested / bored.

Like many polls FG, PDs and SF will have distorted figures for various reasons (as discussed elsewhere).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

What's worse - I could register under 50 different names and vote with each one to give, say Sinn Fein 50 votes...

Advertisement