Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just for a change: what's this song?

Options
  • 01-05-2002 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

it was on phantom at about seven-ish this morning and it's by bob mould, i know that. and it sounds so freaking like r.e.m. that it makes you wonder what happened to michael's voice most of the time... anyone got any idea which one i'm talking about? what is it called?

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Uncle Neddy

slow ? fast ? lyrics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

If I Cant Change your Mind - Sugar (bob mould)?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Probably something off his newest album 'Modulate'. I'd need a bit more description though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

i think it is from modulate, yes... :) you mean that whole freaking sounds like r.e.m. so? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

modulate is awful
    all electro with very cheesy sounds. not rem-y in the slightest

• Advertisement

Originally posted by the corpo
    modulate is awful
    all electro with very cheesy sounds. not rem-y in the slightest

hum... so it obviously isn't from modulate. wasn't there another one out, too, more guitar oriented? i'm going spare over this song... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Sasha

It is Bob mould

It's from "Cooper blue" one of the best albums ever made, if you don't got it, get it!

The band was put together by Bob Mould and they were called Sugar.

PS. Bob Mould never sounded like REM. REM sounded like Bob mould.

X

thanks! :) btw - r.e.m. have been around for longer than bob mould... :p so what's the song called?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

the first husker du record was in 1981, if memory serves, and i'm pretty sure they formed in '79. when was the first rem record?

Advertisement