Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optical Meeces

• 01-05-2002 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hey All,

Was just wondering if anyone uses the optical mice, and if so are they any good.

Am a bit of a gamer and would use it mainly for that, but also college stuff etc.

Have seen basic ones for sale on alienware.com for $24.99 or something like that...

any advice welcomed...

cheers,

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

yeah i use intellipoint explorer since they came out.. never go back to ball mouse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Saruman
    yeah i use intellipoint explorer since they came out.. never go back to ball mouse!

I used one aswell... fantastic mouse it was too.... Notice I said 'was'. The light went out about a month ago and hasnt come back on... Now its only good as a monument to a mouse which was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭rabid

cheers dudes,

soundz good. am gonna get a lime green one from alienware...
    would just love to get one of their rigs to go with it...

L8R,

rabid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Gaz

I have a optical mouse and keyboard that i got in Argos which is great, keyboard has loads of shorcut keys and media player controls ...only thing is the mouse is on constantly (no off button or sleep mde) so as aresult i needed new batteries after a 3 months approx ...which kinda sucks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

I have an Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, it is a beast of a mouse ph33r it!!!! heh

its a great mouse. everyone SHOULD have ONE. :)

Regards,

Paul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

yeah 5 buttons on the explorer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I have a Logitech Dual Optical, 3 buttons, +wheel/button. 2x 400dpi sensors@2000hz, pretty damn smooth :)

Advertisement