Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Main page

Options
  • 01-05-2002 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Can we add a user cp link to the front page plz? i think it would be handy.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Damn i was just about to post the same question.. lol..

i second the motion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

have been thinking about it for ages just said id post it up see what peeps think..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

also if your doing THAT, can you remove the register button for when people are logged in. It makes the buttons along the top look 'wrong' on low resolutions here in college. k. thanks. bye.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Okay for the User CP.

The register image is part of an image map and cannot be changed at the moment. Will look into it for the next revision.

Good man Cloud... makes it easier for us that are too lazy to click the mouse too many times and get our User CP..

Someone should De-ban you.. you deserve it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

ooh ooh /me puts hand up in class, what about a "View new posts" link on the main page too sir, please sir I want some more...etc

Eh there is one i believe.. the last 20 and on the menu anything in yellow indicates a new post... Saruman paid attention in class!

I mean this link, or am I blind?

Hey tis done Gordon.. 2 wishes granted... how many more do we get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

That 'View New Posts' thing just logs out.

Don't see the point..the new posts are on the main page already, no?

• Advertisement

Tis true just tried it and it logged me out.. hmm.. and yes they are on the main page anyway and in a way thats easier to see..

Haha fooled you :-)

Just testing.

Wow, excellent, can you put a blank cheque on the front page too?!

I think that Cloud should be honoured for the great work that he is doing and he should change his name to "12 Clicked" instead of mere banishment.

Nice one Cloud, cheers.

That's what the wishlists in my sigs are for, but no one seems to have noticed yet - boo hoo!

We did, we just wanted to coordinate our efforts first, coordinate to pretend to ignore it :p

I've got a copy of the tubular bells on cassette tape, I can copy it onto... another tape for you

Nah, I'm just being greedy looking for them on DVD - I have the TB1/2/3 CDs already :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Hey Cloud...your title is ,uh..missing.

What you up to? :p

Nice to see he is no longer banned though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

cloudey-woudey, ill buy you something from that wishlist as soon as i clear my credit card. (when i say buy you 'something', i mean the cheapest thing on your wishlist. :))

:) No, wait until I'm _not_ expecting it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

that way he will be all suprised.
    Smak you will never clear your credit bill never i say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

another good link to have on the front page to go along with those others would be view topics you've posted in, could be done with a search on the user name. They have something similar on phpbb and i think its dead handy.

Just an ideR,
    Alo.

Advertisement